The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re telling me the NBA didn’t crack the top 100? College basketball got better ratings?

Despite not cracking the top 100 they are bringing in huge amounts of money. I may start a league too. I don't need to be in the top 100, but if it can generate a few billy, I'm fine with that too.

In the grand scheme of things does the NBA not being up there matter? We are getting ESPN/TNT games 3/7 days per week and soon that will be 4/7 when TNT Thursdays are byke then eventually 5 or 6 days out of the week when ABC weekends are back. Us true basketball fans have plenty of nationally televised and access to those that aren't through a variety of avenues.

Plus it's not like the TV deals and revenues don't have dudes getting paid either. Everybody's winning IMO 🤷‍♂️

Untitled.png

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

In the grand scheme of things does the NBA not being up there matter? We are getting ESPN/TNT games 3/7 days per week and soon that will be 4/7 when TNT Thursdays are byke then eventually 5 or 6 days out of the week when ABC weekends are back. Us true basketball fans have plenty of nationally televised and access to those that aren't through a variety of avenues.

Plus it's not like the TV deals and revenues don't have dudes getting paid either. Everybody's winning IMO 🤷‍♂️

It matters to me god damnit. 😭

Let me see if I got all this
  1. Warriors historically great defense will carry them to a championship
  2. Steph is the unanimous MVP and it's not even close
  3. Klay Thompson won't miss a beat
  4. Otto Porter and Andrew Wiggins will be key in the playoffs
  5. Jordan Poole is the answer as a secondary playmaker
  6. James Wiseman will take a huge leap in his second season and be a key contributor
  7. Andre Iguodala in 2022
  8. Steph will shoot 50/45 the remainder of the season and get back to his career averages on his way to collecting his first Finals MVP
Bet
blac-youngsta-smile.gif

Utah is such a random place to get invested in. They must be on some freaky ish if Wade all in up there.

I don’t get it. Yes part of our problem is wing defense but another one of our problems is no one else on this teams offense expect traes is truly feared by opposing teams. Ben solves one problem doesn’t solve another and would create others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom