The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3021636A-F9F7-4E05-9573-B895031E72C4.jpeg

When he stops hitting the corner backboard on his bank shots ill reconsider.

On point. Nobody is talking him off the court, people are talking about his play. His profession, it's not personal.

And he should know all you doing is helping Skip. It's a reason why LeBron don't acknowledge him.

my problem is, russ is currently getting a disproportionate amount of the blame for the failures of one of the biggest franchises in all of sports

with the knicks, for example, people get Dolan is the biggest problem there

as you are aware, a similar thing happens with the cowboys as the lakers who have had 1 constant since the firing of jimmy johnson.. but that 1 thing doesn’t get anywhere near the heat he deserves when it comes to that team having less success than the jags this last quarter of a century

yes russ is a problem, but there are far bigger issues with the lakers.. it ain’t like the lakers didn’t have access to every single second russ has played in the NBA and elsewhere prior to trading for him.. russ even was with team USA with certain guys and all star games

instead of focusing on russ being russ, as he has always been, more focus needs to go into the decision makers and those pushing for decisions to be made

I remember Laker “fans” sending Danny Green death threats during the bubble cause he missed a 3.:smh:

I get where Russ is coming from,but he using his family as some type of armor from criticism

3021636A-F9F7-4E05-9573-B895031E72C4.jpeg

When he stops hitting the corner backboard on his bank shots ill reconsider.
The death threats and going at his fam are way out of line and loser **** but legit every great player gets disparaging nicknames tbh :lol:

His teammates AD and Bron have a laundry list of clowning nicknames.

Kinda comes with the territory and I bet that publicizing that it does bother him is unfortunately gonna do the opposite of getting fans to chill.

I feel for him and his fam though, really has been a nightmare homecoming :smh:

I hope he gets the chance to play somewhere he'll get appreciated again hopefully with a lot less pressure and not under the giant microscope that LAL are under.

Telling a man a 100,000 fans to **** has to feel amazing.

1646752733057.gif

No matter what I always thought about Russ the player - I always felt Russ thrived off that interaction with fans. It’s one of the things I always liked about him. Go at those MFers!

Guess not tho.

I did? Explain only 1 kind of death threat you mean sir.

What exactly are these death threats his fam is getting? “Hey Ms Westbrook we gonna take yall for a walk if Russ blows the next game”. Stuff like that?

I know people are crazy but some people like to also troll in very disrespectful ways. It shoudnt happen and thats taking it too far. Hell look at that chick who got tossed out of the game cause she wanted Bronny to die in a car crash. Why would you say that.
I thought a death threat was a death threat 🤷‍♂️

Again
70E3D3E9-A465-4C39-A051-52E3669DC11A.jpeg

Everyone that has a TV saw this cause we couldn’t leave the house.

THIS is exactly what I’m talking about

people focused on russ like he traded himself and his contract to the lakers

the lakers had other options

the people making decisions decided THEY wanted russ when all the information they needed regarding russ was readily available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom