The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also doesn't help that Westbrook is just starting to be washed. Losing his athleticism. He can't even make his layups anymore.

Damn, I almost forgot bout the league having to tell the Kings in game entertainment that they couldn’t play any reactions to Westbrook’s bricks after they made sounds after every one that last time they beat em :lol: :smh:

Now that was some truly soft sensitive **** n hope the Kings double down when/if they play again n just eat the fine :lol:

I would love to know how someone loses their mechanics tho, just from pressure alone.

They should study Westbrook to help all athletes going forward.

It also doesn't help that Westbrook is just starting to be washed. Losing his athleticism. He can't even make his layups anymore.
His jump stop + step through is saving him at the rim because jumping off one leg has been more miss than makes.

He dont do his stop and pop at the top of the key no more. I started doing that one summer and man thats a good go to. Was hitting everything. :pimp:

Cept when it mattered but thats neither here nor there.

EYE was very satisfied with Deandre Jordan last night

10mins 2 points, 3 rebounds and 2 assists with a +/- of 0.. like i said thats all we need from him

Rebounded, Set good screen and was a presence in the defensive paint

HIs FT looked good to

the first lob to him was very close just alil to far out of reach

EYE was very satisfied with Deandre Jordan last night

10mins 2 points, 3 rebounds and 2 assists with a +/- of 0.. like i said thats all we need from him

Rebounded, Set good screen and was a presence in the defensive paint

HIs FT looked good to

the first lob to him was very close just alil to far out of reach

Man you’ve come so far with your mental health, I’d hate to see you go back down getting your hopes up for Deandre Jordan in 2022

Speaking of meeting athletes I think I told this story about the time I met OJ Mayo outside the club in Hollywood. Dapped him up and told him to come to the Lakers. He just kinda gave this awkard laugh like 'they don't want me bro' and then just stood there posted like we were homies or something. He was solo too and it seemed like he was just happy someone recognized him :lol:. Almost had to hit him with the 'so what you bout to do?'. Got suspended from the league shortly after

3021636A-F9F7-4E05-9573-B895031E72C4.jpeg

When he stops hitting the corner backboard on his bank shots ill reconsider.

Sounding like a White Woman now.

Yeah and he wanted to be there. Everybody to blame but his beef should be with himself for his play.

but ain’t like he was a free agent or even that level of player anymore where he could make demands people would actually listen to

this is on the lakers.. they had options on the table

demar derozan wanted to be on the lakers but THEY decided to make other choices

His jump stop + step through is saving him at the rim because jumping off one leg has been more miss than makes.
Him driving to the rim when the lane is open has been his only saving grace this season. Clog the paint and he's a turnover machine.

He dont do his stop and pop at the top of the key no more. I started doing that one summer and man thats a good go to. Was hitting everything. :pimp:

Cept when it mattered but thats neither here nor there.
His jumpshot is cooked.

Speaking of meeting athletes I think I told this story about the time I met OJ Mayo outside the club in Hollywood. Dapped him up and told him to come to the Lakers. He just kinda gave this awkard laugh like 'they don't want me bro' and then just stood there posted like we were homies or something. He was solo too and it seemed like he was just happy someone recognized him :lol:. Almost had to hit him with the 'so what you bout to do?'. Got suspended from the league shortly after

“So what you bout to do?”

i see what i saw and enjoyed it over millsap playing the 5

DJ aint starting like he was with BK and the Lakers

his role will be 12mins or less as a BACKUP

when embiid is off the court and the backup C goes with a +/- of 0 that is good in my eyes

i aint asking him to be prime DJ now.. we just need help with rebounds and a defensive presence which he helped with "Shrug"

Have some dignity

Yeah they aren’t stars and are probably likely to chat.

I met Draymond the year before they won 73. It was at a gym. I congratulated him and talked about the adjustments he made when the doubles came to Steph. Like that was it.

If I saw him at the mall no way am I trying to chop it up with him.
Jokes aside, prior to covid I used to chop it up with Rip Hamilton at all the Dolphins home games. Nothing crazy

but ain’t like he was a free agent or even that level of player anymore where he could make demands people would actually listen to

this is on the lakers.. they had options on the table

demar derozan wanted to be on the lakers but THEY decided to make other choices
He told the Wizards he wanted out , just like he told the 2 other teams before that the same…Him/AD/Bron had a good meeting and boom he’s on the Lakers

But how or why he got there doesn’t change the fact that none if it matters if yo simply wasn’t worse than usual this season…Bron n Pelinka been catching their fair amount of slander bout making that move too, that’s why they was just going back and forth with reports regarding blame for the trade at the all star break n right after

what does this say about the people running the lakers that this could even happen

there is a reason he even was in Washington.. how many options did houston have to move dude?

and now the lakers are being controlled, in 2021, by Westbrook when they have multiple other options available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom