The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sony certified it, but then does this weeks later?

I dont know what certification entails, but at first glance this seems like a PR move.

Is the game having trouble on PS5 too? Nothing from my Series X experience so far has been bad to the point where I would stop playing it, if it's the same case for PS5 I don't understand entirely pulling it from the store.

Best way to get on top of it is to follow some twitters and set your notifications on

60605571-B729-43EA-A498-AC580503A382.jpeg

they drop a link that will pretty much add straight to cart. Gotta be fast or it’ll be gone in less than a minute

I recommend solelinks. You’ll get a lot of useless shoe drop alerts but they are the fastest imo

Nah I used to think solelinks was the move until I found @spieltimes, they're super accurate and quick to the draw. That's who I used today to cop off Walmart.

Is the game having trouble on PS5 too? Nothing from my Series X experience so far has been bad to the point where I would stop playing it, if it's the same case for PS5 I don't understand entirely pulling it from the store.
On PS5 it’s playable. You could tell it has problems but it’s playable. Never installed on my pro to try it out. Reps probably catching hell between people asking for refunds for cp2077 and people calling to find out ps5 stock/order/replacement info

Best way to get on top of it is to follow some twitters and set your notifications on

60605571-B729-43EA-A498-AC580503A382.jpeg

they drop a link that will pretty much add straight to cart. Gotta be fast or it’ll be gone in less than a minute

I recommend solelinks. You’ll get a lot of useless shoe drop alerts but they are the fastest imo
Good lookin out!

not as bad as last gen but the ps5 version has problems of it's own

mainly constant crashing but other then that game looks and runs fine

I'm worried the delisting means we won't get patches for the game on console

There is no PS5 SKU.

not as bad as last gen but the ps5 version has problems of it's own

mainly constant crashing but other then that game looks and runs fine

I'm worried the delisting means we won't get patches for the game on console
I haven’t had one crash yet. The main problem on ps5 besides the obvious ones across all platforms like optimization and bugs is the density of npc’s in night city. Night city is dead on ps5 might as well call it Cleveland

Cyberpunk ran fine on my series x. Put in 50 hours on it.

some cosmetic glitches and the game froze only 3 times for me. Other than that I really enjoyed it.

I haven’t had one crash yet. The main problem on ps5 besides the obvious ones across all platforms like optimization and bugs is the density of npc’s in night city. Night city is dead on ps5 might as well call it Cleveland
How long have you been playing? I'm thinking of deleting and reinstalling the game.

So there would be no way to sell it only to PS5 owners.

Again, thank you for stating the obvious.

They can still keep the game listed and have a note in the description or something or lock it or something in the store for the PS4 if possible. The reason I was asking if it runs fine on PS5 is because them pulling the game entirely from the store is ****ed up to people that waited a week or 2 to get paid and buy it and want to play it on that platform if it was running fine. But apparently it isn't so it doesn't matter :lol:
I wasn't coming with some malicious anti-Sony intent

Back
Top Bottom