The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was able to get a PS5 on the Walmart app last week. They released them at 3:30, I hit the add to cart button, got an out of stock message but I just kept hitting add to cart and about 3 or 4 minutes after 3:30 it finally added one. I won’t have it until after the new year but that’s fine.

This is exactly what happened to me with the first pre-order.

You gonna keep the Xbox, right? I know y’all ain’t dropping $500+ just to “hold you over” :lol: :nerd:
Oh I’m definitely keeping it, I mean hold me over as in when I get the Ps5 I know I won’t be playing xbox much :lol:

CP :wow:

I got the invert bug too where I couldn’t back out. I just :lol: and closed the game.

I can’t say that I have ever seen this. I have definitely seen games that aren’t polished that eventually are overhauled but I can’t say I’ve seen a game released where it seems that the coding itself is broken :smh:.

Like - this game isn’t a game yet (consoles) :lol:

Think this is PC only but PS4/5 might have a different limit.
Someone save got corrupted after 55 hours. :smh:

I can overlook some bugs but corrupted saves is when we have to fight.

Was worried about this after seeing this.

I try and quick save literally whenever I can but still worries me a little NGL.
After playing it for a while now I can legit feel when its about to crash. The gameplay starts to feel diff/response times & then booom....

Crashed last night from just exiting a vehicle. Still cant stop playing it tbh even with all the issues...

26 years later and I finally unlocked Ryu's haduken in mega man x
300px-Mega_Man_X_Hadouken_firing.png

not my pic but yeah I'm hyped

CP :wow:

I got the invert bug too where I couldn’t back out. I just :lol: and closed the game.

I can’t say that I have ever seen this. I have definitely seen games that aren’t polished that eventually are overhauled but I can’t say I’ve seen a game released where it seems that the coding itself is broken :smh:.

Like - this game isn’t a game yet (consoles) :lol:
I’m leaning towards just skipping this game entirely. By the time it gets fixed, we gonna be full into current gen and it’s gonna find itself in the never ending backlog :lol:

Witcher 3 is coming out on PS5 so maybe just get Cyperpunk on PS6 :lol:
I actually think TW3 is getting delayed. I don’t see CDPR releasing anything until they fix this game. That said, it would be amazing and hilarious to see the reactions of people if they went ahead and released it :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom