The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone dealing with the ps5 error where the game or app doesn’t properly load? I seem to only have the issue with Cold War. Any resolution to this? Thanks

It took about 80-90 hours, but probably could be done faster. I really enjoyed the game so I did a ton of exploring early on by foot. The things to focus on early are:

- Repair roads. It makes travel much, much easier.
- If you can find a bike or truck, use those as much as you can. It can hold more, get you somewhere faster, and protects the cargo a bit.
- Find the best lines to walk when forced to go on foot. Use your ladders and ropes as much as possible. Get exo-skeletons ASAP.
- Unlock prepper/facilities as early as possible. Huge help on hard when you need items.
- Avoid the rain until you can built shelters or have a backpack cover.
BT's can be deadly on hard so try to avoid them unless you can't. I always crouched, as it seemed to help balance the cargo and allowed me to sneak by them quickly,

Always remember the game gets easier and easier the further you go. From walking, to riding, to roads, to ziplines. the hardest deliveries become almost trivial later on. So leave collectibles and the majority of Legend deliveries until Chapter 10-11.

The last thing I will say is that remember... This is Kojima. The story is supposed to be insane. It does actually make sense at the end, but I found myself thinking that he really does love to do things just because he can. :lol:
So you eventually can build shelters? Ok that makes sense. I probably just picked the wrong mission because there’s no way I am making it that far without rain :lol:

I’m gonna stick with it, it’s calming as hell. I can’t even say it’s a “good game” but I know I like it so far.

Anyone dealing with the ps5 error where the game or app doesn’t properly load? I seem to only have the issue with Cold War. Any resolution to this? Thanks

this question is too vague seeing Cold War has had a lot of issues.

Welp got the money back in my account from the order on Walmart on the 17th (wrong billing addy). Still says processing on the site though.

I was having this with some games. Uninstalled and reinstalled them and they were working.

Hell House on Hard mode is annoying as hell. I’m about to say eff this platinum :smh:

edit: the ol reliable come on NT and complain trick worked, beat him on the next attempt :smokin

Last edited:
^
THIS. It's actually a decent game once you get past the initial story plot. When you upgrade yourself/weapons it gets better.... minus the constant crashing...

Welp got the money back in my account from the order on Walmart on the 17th (wrong billing addy). Still says processing on the site though.
thats common

mine dropped as well

really want mine to ship

anyone with 12/17 ship?

vqQ3JKa7fC9GekYzmjB5TJ.jpg

1608661533266.png

1608661572354.png

1608661646130.png

1608662100495.png

1608662156147.png

Turns out this wasn't a troll and it's an actual PC with it's heat used to keep your chicken warm :rofl:
If these are a limited run, it be worth something in future :lol:

Last edited:
vqQ3JKa7fC9GekYzmjB5TJ.jpg

1608661533266.png

1608661572354.png

1608661646130.png

1608662100495.png

1608662156147.png

Turns out this wasn't a troll and it's an actual PC with it's heat used to keep your chicken warm :rofl:
If these are a limited run, it be worth something in future :lol:

What in the hell. This is something I'd expect to see in an episode of Community.

Damn, this has better specs than my PC build lmao

ps store on ps5 is still awful. cant even properly look up sales need a separate 3rd party app
I just got off and was looking at the sales :lol:

Go to the collections tab and you’ll a row in which you can scroll all the way to the right and view all.

I agree though. It should be a huge sales ad as soon as you select the store.

Still waiting on shipping for my order on the 15th.
same. Walmart boosting.

I'm glad they gave us the bread back. Say no to interest free loans. I really appreciate it because I've kept looking, and would use that same money trying to land one that I can pick up now. Tried with target yesterday. Would be soooo much easier to just cancel the walmart, instead of cancelling and having to wait for them to refund me.

Back
Top Bottom