The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone wanna share their dumbest buy last gen?

I will share mine (I doubt it will be beat).

I made an Asian account so I could get Granblu a month early. Which also means I had to get $80 in PSN cards to make the purchase.

I played for a total of 2 hours :lol:

Wylin'. The good thing is is that I mean well but definitely have a tendency to over commit :lol:

I get your point, but the Witcher 3 had pretty good population sizes in Novigrad, Oxenfurt, and Beauclair. Not in the scale of the GTA games, but those cities actually felt "lived-in". I don't think it comes down to engine capability, I believe it just was a matter of mismanagement and simply an unpolished product.

All good my G, I was commenting specifically on the video which shows some of the touches that GTA V has vs. Cyberpunk. The latter could get there but it all depends on how popular the game ends up being and they could improve on the 'world' in DLC.

It will be an uphill battle for sure based on the fact that there's so much broken that needs to be fixed first.

Moved from the 1/9 date to Dec 30th, was hoping before Xmas, but I’ll take it! Strange getting mine from GA. I was seeing others getting theirs from Cali, which is where my addy is.

1608743315104.png

Moved from the 1/9 date to Dec 30th, was hoping before Xmas, but I’ll take it! Strange getting mine from GA. I was seeing others getting theirs from Cali, which is where my addy is.

1608743315104.png
They most likely just filling orders in order they were placed with stock wherever it is.

I made an Asian account so I could get Granblu a month early. Which also means I had to get $80 in PSN cards to make the purchase.

Wylin'. The good thing is is that I mean well but definitely have a tendency to over commit :lol:
No Man's Sky. Played the asteroid farmer sim for a couple weeks and then gave up. Dumb *** game.

Death Stranding.

Biggest waste of 89$ ever. Played for 5 mins. I know its super popular game but...really..its quite crap and not fun at all

Got it on a sale but I copped Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker and probably did maybe with one or two missions with my bro. It just didn’t click with me at all. On the plus side, my kids probably put in 30+ hours.

Official PS5 Charging Station is nice. Just came in.

-Design mimics the console. :pimp:
-Controller is easy to place on the unit to charge. Almost feels magnetic. :pimp:Maybe it is?:nerd:
(The PS4 station I have has a button it directly had to attach too, so it was more tedious to charge)

No complaints.

PO

Last edited:
D52FDF44-CBAF-4340-98B6-B7380DA05313.gif

[
jk. It’ll most likely get updated soon since they’ll be worrying about them before the 17th orders.

rdr2 loved the first one got the new one on release date played a hour of it it was boring and tedious I’m super cheap so I’m going to play it one day but I don’t get the hype for red dead game is trash

Bioshock collection. I played them all on PS3, was no reason to pick them up for PS4. Ended up never even unwrapping the discs

rdr2 loved the first one got the new one on release date played a hour of it it was boring and tedious I’m super cheap so I’m going to play it one day but I don’t get the hype for red dead game is trash

You trying to hurt my feelings man?

Back
Top Bottom