The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just got off and was looking at the sales :lol:

Go to the collections tab and you’ll a row in which you can scroll all the way to the right and view all.

I agree though. It should be a huge sales ad as soon as you select the store.
layout is terrible compared to ps4 store. have to go through all the ps4 games and/or use filters. on ps4 its laid out front just click the sales tab and scroll all games on sale.
any ways copped mega man zero/zx collection and blasphemy after taking a year to find them on the ****ty store.

vqQ3JKa7fC9GekYzmjB5TJ.jpg

1608661533266.png

1608661572354.png

1608661646130.png

1608662100495.png

1608662156147.png

Turns out this wasn't a troll and it's an actual PC with it's heat used to keep your chicken warm :rofl:
If these are a limited run, it be worth something in future :lol:

Take my money

layout is terrible compared to ps4 store. have to go through all the ps4 games and/or use filters. on ps4 its laid out front just click the sales tab and scroll all games on sale.
any ways copped mega man zero/zx collection and blasphemy after taking a year to find them on the ****ty store.
Are the ZX games easier than the OG games? Mega Man 1 plays like **** man :lol:

Putting the obvious to the side, is cyberpunk a good game? All this bad press has me intrigued

I like open world and besides the glitches it doesnt look TOO bad

Putting the obvious to the side, is cyberpunk a good game? All this bad press has me intrigued

I like open world and besides the glitches it doesnt look TOO bad

Go ahead and get it you can only get the physical copy right now tho.

E-commerce 101: when you hit that “Place Order” button, the store does an authorization to make sure you have the money available to buy the item. This isn’t a full charge and will only show up on your account as “pending.” Every authorization has an expiration (usually 5 business days) and when that expiration date comes, that charge then falls off your account as if it never happened. When it comes time to ship, that is when they full charge and it shows on your account as “completed.” In the event that it comes time to ship and you don’t have the money available, some companies either cancel the order, request a different form of payment, or you get the item for free. I’ve seen all 3.

E-commerce 101: when you hit that “Place Order” button, the store does an authorization to make sure you have the money available to buy the item. This isn’t a full charge and will only show up on your account as “pending.” Every authorization has an expiration (usually 5 business days) and when that expiration date comes, that charge then falls off your account as if it never happened. When it comes time to ship, that is when they full charge and it shows on your account as “completed.” In the event that it comes time to ship and you don’t have the money available, some companies either cancel the order, request a different form of payment, or you get the item for free. I’ve seen all 3.

No shade to anyone but you would think alot of nters would know this by now with all the copping they be doing. This comes up alot here

need that 3rd option ASAP

Good luck to you all getting those FedEx deliveries. Been waiting on a 4K player for my entertainment set. Fed ex just left it on the door step. Looks like they were practicing field goals with it. Damn foot hole kicked in the box. If that was my PS5 I’d flip but if it was my Ps5 they probably would’ve taken it.

Back
Top Bottom