The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RustyShackleford RustyShackleford thar FTC suite died quick 👀

giphy.gif

Day 1 PS5 owners.

How are the dualsense controllers holding up?

Mines are pretty much brand new.

No issues on my black/white, but I don't play everyday.
I can go on a streak of playing for a month, then I wont play for another two. :lol:
Still though, no issues.

PO

My black controller has a little drift.
White controller still works fine
Purple controller is in great condition

I ended up paying $13.30 to upgrade to whatever is after Essential for PS+ for the remainder of my subscription.

I haven't played GOTG which is on there now.
On the brink of beating FF7R and Intergrade bout to be on there.
I can check out Stray day 1.
Added a bunch of other games to my library

Seems like a good value so far.

Guardians of the Galaxy is way more enjoyable than i thought it was gonna be. I slept on it for real.

A lot of people felt that way because it dropped right after the dumpster fire that was Avengers, myself included.

After watching some walkthroughs the game looked fun so I wishlisted it until it got a nice price drop while I knocked off some of the backlog.

Now that I can get it for free on PS+ definitely gonna run through it after I finish GOW.

Last edited:
Ehhhh idk if Cyberpunk's failure has as much to do with CDPR's stock issues, as much as macro conditions and growth equities in general getting slaughtered after the COVID-pump for "stay at home" companies (eg video games). Kind of lazy reporting to blame Cyberpunk alone and not take a holistic look at competitors, macro conditions and analyst notes for their ratings.

That's thanks to a seven-day membership trial for the new PS Plus that's been quietly added for new users on PlayStation's website, as spotted by XGP.

By navigating over to the PlayStation site, users can sign up for a seven-day free trial of any of the PlayStation Plus tiers, including the top Premium tier which includes access to a catalogue of 400 PS4 and PS5 games, as well as a selection of PS1, PS2, PS3 and PSP games.

On Tuesday, Extra and Premium members will get day one access to Annapurna's Stray, meaning that new members will effectively be able to download and complete the game for free using the trial.

Back
Top Bottom