The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like I’m the only person who doesn’t get excited for Kojima. It’s cool and I’d like to get another MGS or something new but all the teasing or whatever we gonna call it ain’t it for me :lol:

Honestly Ive been let down on every single Kojima game since MGS3. Personally feel like he is a great director and game designer but is personally over rated.

Discord coming to Xbox insiders today. I assume it’ll come to PlayStation too since they announced a partnership a while back. Cross talk between consoles is gonna be dope!

Honestly Ive been let down on every single Kojima game since MGS3. Personally feel like he is a great director and game designer but is personally over rated.

I guess one can be great at what they do and be overrated, buy you're really splitting hairs with this.

If you got the right PC setup to take advantage of all of the graphics upgrades and features. Also yeah for people that didn't double dip and re buy the ultimate edition of Spiderman Miles Morales which came with a DLC code for Spiderman remastered. Which I agree Sony was and is still foul for not giving a upgrade path or separate option to upgrade or buy it for PS5 on the PSN store.

Spiderman I seriously platinumed it on PS4 and have replayed it several more times on PS5 with the remastered version. I honestly got to say Spiderman remastered>>Spiderman MM which honestly felt short and like a big DLC add on instead of a real PS5 launch title.

I also honestly hope we get more info with a new gameplay feature for Spiderman 2 by the end of this year with a Sony State Of Play or something at the VGA awards.

Last edited:
So Marvel’s Avengers is now included with extra.

Is it worth a shot if I have low expectations and just want to brainlessly beat em up? Or is it still that bad that I should avoid it?

So Marvel’s Avengers is now included with extra.

Is it worth a shot if I have low expectations and just want to brainlessly beat em up? Or is it still that bad that I should avoid it?

It gets stale incredibly fast. I'm sure you can get some entertainment out of it but I bailed on it pretty shortly after starting it up.

I bought every car in the LCD finally... now I dont have to worry about all the overpriced cars to release on a certain day just to buy it... now I can focus on buying the rest of the cars in brand central... I'm currently at 313 out of 433 left... so 120 cars left... took this picture because it was the most money I ever had in my account before I bought 38 cars tonight... now I have 2.5 million left... the grind continues or should I say afk grind lol
20220720_200237.jpg

Part 1 gameplay

Yeah, no.

Yeah as someone who has never played TLOU aside from the first hour or so can't justify playing full price for this.

Changing the name from Remastered to Part 1 and updated graphics doesn't justify a $70 price tag for game when the Remastered still holds up so well.

Looking forward to when Naughty Dog drops the full price PS5 TLOU2 with the much coveted Abby DLC. :lol:

I feel like I’m the only person who doesn’t get excited for Kojima. It’s cool and I’d like to get another MGS or something new but all the teasing or whatever we gonna call it ain’t it for me :lol:

I mean MGS5 was pretty repetitive after the first couple hours and Fed Ex simulator was boring af…. The man is literally average at best.

If you got the right PC setup to take advantage of all of the graphics upgrades and features. Also yeah for people that didn't double dip and re buy the ultimate edition of Spiderman Miles Morales which came with a DLC code for Spiderman remastered. Which I agree Sony was and is still foul for not giving a upgrade path or separate option to upgrade or buy it for PS5 on the PSN store.

Spiderman I seriously platinumed it on PS4 and have replayed it several more times on PS5 with the remastered version. I honestly got to say Spiderman remastered>>Spiderman MM which honestly felt short and like a big DLC add on instead of a real PS5 launch title.

I also honestly hope we get more info with a new gameplay feature for Spiderman 2 by the end of this year with a Sony State Of Play or something at the VGA awards.

Did you not watch Sony presser? They are doing Wolverine next so SM2 won’t be for a couple years

I bought every car in the LCD finally... now I dont have to worry about all the overpriced cars to release on a certain day just to buy it... now I can focus on buying the rest of the cars in brand central... I'm currently at 313 out of 433 left... so 120 cars left... took this picture because it was the most money I ever had in my account before I bought 38 cars tonight... now I have 2.5 million left... the grind continues or should I say afk grind lol
20220720_200237.jpg
So, wait... you're only running the AFK script to earn creds to buy all the cars.
Have you done all the other missions and races already?

I mean MGS5 was pretty repetitive after the first couple hours and Fed Ex simulator was boring af…. The man is literally average at best.
You sure bro? I gotta watch it again cause I def thought SM2 was first followed by Wolverine. Personally I’d take Wolverine first and be happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom