The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, wait... you're only running the AFK script to earn creds to buy all the cars.
Have you done all the other missions and races already?
Yes, All I have been focused on now is doing the afk script to earn credits… so ya I don’t even play the game… I stopped playing completely after they removed the tomahawk glitch a few months ago… but I did finish all the café books except the new ones that released a few months ago… and I have finished majority of the races already except the spa 1 hour, the new Watkins glens track, some of the dirt races and some of the WTC races…the tomahawk helped a lot with the WTC races lol…now just working on buying every car in brand central… once I buy every car I will go back to playing the game like normal and actually for once enjoy the cars I bought… I havent drove any of them… only ones I used really is the tomahawk and the cars I needed for the café books…

I haven’t done any of the missions and have no desire…those things pay a lot but just too much frustration and not only that it’s much tougher to do on a controller vs a wheel which I don’t have… there’s no incentive since I will own every car once I get all the credits… money will have no value to me other than to tune my cars lol… that I will take my sweet time with

Yes, All I have been focused on now is doing the afk script to earn credits… so ya I don’t even play the game… I stopped playing completely after they removed the tomahawk glitch a few months ago… but I did finish all the café books except the new ones that released a few months ago… and I have finished majority of the races already except the spa 1 hour, the new Watkins glens track, some of the dirt races and some of the WTC races…the tomahawk helped a lot with the WTC races lol…now just working on buying every car in brand central… once I buy every car I will go back to playing the game like normal and actually for once enjoy the cars I bought… I havent drove any of them… only ones I used really is the tomahawk and the cars I needed for the café books…

I haven’t done any of the missions and have no desire…those things pay a lot but just too much frustration and not only that it’s much tougher to do on a controller vs a wheel which I don’t have… there’s no incentive since I will own every car once I get all the credits… money will have no value to me other than to tune my cars lol… that I will take my sweet time with

I think the Missions are def worth doing. Good payout, but I think if you do a bit of research (knowing when to change tires and when the weather changes), then you should be ok. Circuit Experience is also a good (and quick) way to get creds. Each one is 1mn. If you know the tracks, that's 1mn in a few mins.

Like jetpacunlimited jetpacunlimited said, MGS5 was repetitive.

Easily the weakest MGS game.

Death Stranding is probably the best looking game i have seen but it's pretty boring. I'll eventually finish it.

Na, mgsv was amazing. From the story, music, gameplay, etc.

Literally over a 100 ways you could beat a mission. The creativity in it's gameplay was unmatched.

Easily a masterpiece.

bet they'll patch it in...

Oh it's a given, it just sucks because I hope they do it before I finish the game.
A similar thing happened w/ Returnal where it didn't have a photo mode until much later.
By then, I had lost interest.
Luckily I'm taking my time with this game.
18222e5feb39-screenshotUrl.jpg

18222e5feb314-screenshotUrl.jpg

18222e5feb355-screenshotUrl.jpg

People - You have got to play Stray. It is more than just a "Cat game". There's actual depth to this game and the mechanics are very fluid. Obviously, the cat is super cute and you can scratch carpets, walls and nap!

Stray needs a photo mode. Enough said.

I started playing it last night. For some reason this game and the camera in the game started giving me motion sickness. I never had this problem before on a game for PS2, PS3, PS4, or PS5.

Back
Top Bottom