The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just downloaded stray and power washing game lol

My consoles have been getting no play at all. Cost to upgrade to highest PS tier was $30, and stray was $30 so i went ahead and upgraded

You put up a demo as a reason why the man wasn’t average? What’s Phil Spencer’s got to do with him being average? What does ANY of what you posted have to do with his boring games? It’s ok bro. My opinion is still my opinion.

Neil Druckmann > Kojima

I'm highlighting all the things that make him definitively not average. The average game creator does not have a career like Kojima. That's just a fact.

You think his games are boring is an opinion. Cool.

Here's Neil Druckmann saying he was inspired by one of the boring games Kojima made btw

Wasn't MGS5 around the time Konami and Kojima had a falling out so he didn't fully develop the game?

Keighley claims that Kojima, who left Konami last year in a move that shocked many, was "locked in a separate room on a different floor than his development team for the final six months of development."

The man in charge of the Game Awards also explains that Kojima "couldn't even talk to them – he had to talk through someone else. That's how that game was finished."

Last edited:
I was playing stray and the game glitched out when you meet up with Doc. The gun wouldn’t shoot so I just turned it off.

I googled and other people say you have to start the chapter over 🤬

GOW Update: Finished up most of the collectibles. Got Odin's ravens, all the artefacts, and the treasures. just gotta get the last Jotnar shrine

So far I've beaten 3 of the 9 Valkyries. The last one I beat was the one who yells.

Atreus was like "She's louder than the other ones." :lol:

Gonna beat the last 3 Valkryies in Midgard, then deal with the ones in Nilfheim and Muspelheim and then it's on to face the HBIC Sigrun.

I'm highlighting all the things that make him definitively not average. The average game creator does not have a career like Kojima. That's just a fact.

You think his games are boring is an opinion. Cool.

Here's Neil Druckmann saying he was inspired by one of the boring games Kojima made btw

He’s average G. Sorry man.

Back
Top Bottom