The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gamers on the internet are the worst. They don’t like anything. Nothing is ever good enough. And they are LOUD.

They project so much it is ridiculous. They will dislike a game because something wasn’t decided on their terms, or because the story wasn’t what they would have written? Word to the TLOU II creeps.

And it has gotten worse because these firms actually listen to them. I blame Destiny 1 :lol:. In terms of consoles, it is the first time I had seen devs interact so directly with the gaming community. It opened the gates.

Last edited:
TH 1&2 is very very good.

I have been wanting to try Like a Dragon, so a great month for myself. I've not seen a ton on Little Nightmares but will add it to the library.

Little Nightmares was a part of the most recent sale on the PS+ for like $7.50.

Was real tempted to cop but held off since I wouldn't be playing it anytime soon as I'm fully immersed in GOW.

Would've been high key pissed about it coming to PS+ shortly after. :lol:

Gamers on the internet are the worst. They don’t like anything. Nothing is ever good enough. And they are LOUD.

The project so much it is ridiculous. They will dislike a game because something wasn’t decided on their terms, or because the story wasn’t what they would have written? Word to TLOU II creeps.

And it has gotten worse because these firms actually listen to them. I blame Destiny 1 :lol:. In terms of consoles, it is the first time I had seen devs interact so directly with the gaming community. It opened the gates.

Destiny franchise just sucks.

Phil ready for GoW

giphy.webp

They project so much it is ridiculous. They will dislike a game because something wasn’t decided on their terms, or because the story wasn’t what they would have written? Word to the TLOU II creeps.

Just got a new firmware update for my Sony A80J... VRR still doesnt work. Very frustrating that I cannot get it to work for some odd reason.

Just got a new firmware update for my Sony A80J... VRR still doesnt work. Very frustrating that I cannot get it to work for some odd reason.

That is not the brightest set, you don't want it to work cuzzo... will only be dimmer and more washed out.

That's old stuff bro, youtube it. I Like Vince w/ HDRTVTest. It's worse with LCD but certain concessions had to be made for OLED as well - all of which affect the impact of HDR gaming.

I’m concerned with how Rockstar has trended the last few years. Not sure if it’ll be as subtle or tongue in cheek as it used to be.

Any chance the main characters could be Claude and Catalina?

Either way I’m looking forward to it.

I'm on the Beta now

Literally the only thing missing from gamelist
is that it isn't right there on the homescreen.
It's under collections, it's a start though

Won't have time to deep dive into the entire beta until the weekend

Was caught out in the flash floods in Eastern Kentucky. One of the last things I did before evacuating the crib was moving the PS5 to the second floor. Thankfully it saved it. Water/mud in first floor went as high as my chest. Whip and a bunch of other stuff gone. Was like if I lose everything let me at least keep the ps. Thankfully safe and getting a lot of support to bounce back.

Back
Top Bottom