The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t think we’ll see anything on Wolverine until after Spider-Man 2.

I hope we see some footage by the end of this year or early next year.

While I would absolutely love this,
I don't see us getting anything until after SM2 has a solidified date and
there is at least a sop for it.

Oh yeah I did, never really thought of it as MCU related given there's always been a Spider-Man game.

To be fair though, Spider-Man wasn't in the MCU from jump and there have been a bunch of Spider-Man games throughout the years as you mentioned.

2022 has been the best year for JRPG's in recent memory. Releases and remasters mixed with new games, along with announcements of upcoming titles.

Who are you again?

me-are-you-sure.gif

• Grand Theft Auto 6 will feature a playable female protagonist for the first time; she's a latina that is one of a pair of leading characters, influenced by Bonnie & Clyde
  • Working title Project Americas
  • Main location is a fictional version of Miami + its surrounding areas
  • Game will evolve over time, adding new cities
  • The game world is already large; more interior locations than prev. GTA games
  • FY2024 release

• Game will evolve over time, adding new cities

I can't wait to see how this is implemented.
I loved how in Rdr2 there was a building under construction early game and it was finished later on. You could even donate and have Arthur's name on the building.
New cities means the possibilities are endless

TH 1&2 is very very good.

I have been wanting to try Like a Dragon, so a great month for myself. I've not seen a ton on Little Nightmares but will add it to the library.

Back
Top Bottom