The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cliff note:

XBOX.jpg

Last edited:
Was caught out in the flash floods in Eastern Kentucky. One of the last things I did before evacuating the crib was moving the PS5 to the second floor. Thankfully it saved it. Water/mud in first floor went as high as my chest. Whip and a bunch of other stuff gone. Was like if I lose everything let me at least keep the ps. Thankfully safe and getting a lot of support to bounce back.

Damn man sorry to hear that.

Glad that you were able to save your PS5 but more importantly, hope you and the family are well.

Was caught out in the flash floods in Eastern Kentucky. One of the last things I did before evacuating the crib was moving the PS5 to the second floor. Thankfully it saved it. Water/mud in first floor went as high as my chest. Whip and a bunch of other stuff gone. Was like if I lose everything let me at least keep the ps. Thankfully safe and getting a lot of support to bounce back.
Sincerely sorry this happened to you, famb. Srs

I am glad you made it out unhurt

But you should have left that PS5 on the 1st floor

Sincerely sorry this happened to you, famb. Srs

I am glad you made it out unhurt

But you should have left that PS5 on the 1st floor

Best laugh I’ve had since this all went down 😂 ty

Had a few minutes to go before ish got life-threateningly real so I was able to. Plus as much as y’all wanna gas Garfield, even Phil Spencer knows better 🤷🏽‍♂️

Definitely going through a stage of no desire to trophy hunt.

I have a total of 56 over the first 7 months of 2022. For context, I had about 1200 between Jan-Jul of 2020 :lol:
I think I got a bit fatigued from it a few years back. There’s so many games that want you to dedicate 50+ hours and sometimes (most of the time for me) I end up liking the game a bit less. Gathering 100s of several different types of collectibles can be draining. Also family life takes up time and I enjoy playing new games and getting to my backlog more than I enjoy playing the same game for dozens of more hours after I’ve completed it. I can’t remember any of the top of my head but there’s a few games that I spent more time on after beating it than I did trying to beat it.

i dont want to trivialize what you went through, im sure it was rough and im glad youre okay

but youre a hero bro

in the midst of an emergency, one of your last thoughts was "i gotta protect the ps5"

RESPECT

i dont want to trivialize what you went through, im sure it was rough and im glad youre okay

but youre a hero bro

in the midst of an emergency, one of your last thoughts was "i gotta protect the ps5"

RESPECT

8941D0DF-9EB6-447B-BC20-F5D2A7F7607A.jpeg

100C48BE-4DD0-467F-9D8B-22AEE2910D8A.jpeg

Here’s some pics to help appreciate what happened. What’s missing is just how fast the water was moving in the first pic. When I evacuated the water was halfway up the car’s tires.

It’s funny my family told my sister’s kids (ages 11-19) what happened, and first thing they all asked about once they knew I was ok was if I saved the ps :lol:

I know it’s a material thing but anyone close to me knows I’ve loved that system. It’s been an important part of helping me get through med school out in the boonies.

Funny enough my discs on the first floor survived too (RIP Wii U stuff.)

E9E283E3-B6CD-4C74-8EA7-AB16D03A01FE.jpeg

The PS plus extra tier has a solid collection of games. I looked at it tonight for the first time. Might sign up soon.

The PS plus extra tier has a solid collection of games. I looked at it tonight for the first time. Might sign up soon.

I upgraded for $13 until my sub is up in Nov and I'm staying on it.
I had just finished FF7R and they got Intergrade on there.
I was pretty bummed I missed that GOTG sale and thats on there.
So many others and I get to delve into some indie titles I was on the fence about.

Definitely worth it IMO

Glad you’re A1 man

I’ve been out of the loop for a while, any good new games that are worth playing? I bought the new HZD when it came out, but it wasn’t gripping me enough like the first did.

I’ve been out of the loop for a while, any good new games that are worth playing? I bought the new HZD when it came out, but it wasn’t gripping me enough like the first did.

Elden Ring. The hardcore RPG’ers will tell you otherwise, but I personally suggest if you want to make the game more fair to just look up OP builds, general progression routes, and do whatever the hell you need to in order to get through a first playthrough. Then on subsequent ones worry more about things like making a unique character and solo’ing difficult bosses.

Elden Ring. The hardcore RPG’ers will tell you otherwise, but I personally suggest if you want to make the game more fair to just look up OP builds, general progression routes, and do whatever the hell you need to in order to get through a first playthrough. Then on subsequent ones worry more about things like making a unique character and solo’ing difficult bosses.
Been soloing the whole game idek how to do co-op on elden

Been soloing the whole game idek how to do co-op on elden

It seems you’re not getting stuck though and are progressing so if that’s the case you don’t need to co-op. Also there are strong summons that can be used still in place of co-op.

I used the mimic tear my first playthrough, it was definitely too overtuned even after the initial nerf and trivialized some bosses so I regretted it though. Sometimes it’s hard to find the difficulty sweet spot in the game.

If it was a physical release I’d cop cause that joint is gonna get pulled soon and probably be a nice gem down the line :lol:

Back
Top Bottom