The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been watching some gameplay vids on da Youtubeez and the game looks fun.

This is coming from someone who has never watched the movies nor read the books.

Will eventually cop down the line.
I just watched the films with my wife during quarantine so Im not a fan but like the story.

PO

SEENT! this.

Think the Ragnarok devs did the right thing.

Based on that looks like we would have to play as Atreus for longer in the game and people would've been pissed. :lol:

Would've been interesting to see how his moveset evolved though.

Maybe he would be using the Leviathan Axe

So Hogwarts was one of the gifts I got wifey for V-Day...

Yall think a casual gamer will have fun with this game? I don't wanna give it to her if it's too hard.

She literally only plays COD and Stray :lol:

Yall think a casual gamer will have fun with this game? I don't wanna give it to her if it's too hard.

She’ll be fine on easy difficulty. Normal isn’t hard but it’s more of an adjustment to getting used to the combat.

My wife is V casual and only plays Mario Odyssey. She has me take over when Mario turns into a tank because she can't strafe and aim at the same time lol.

But we got Hogwarts this weekend and she loves it. She loves exploring (while I hate exploring in RPGs - I'm an action/adventure linear guy) and I take over when she needs to battle. But she caught on quick and prob won't let me play anymore lol.

Back
Top Bottom