The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, over 9,000 contestants at EVO this year?

Nah that can’t be right :lol:
That's exactly what it means. Now they haven't clarified if that's for the event overall or just for Street Fighter 6.
Edit: it might be for SF 6 according to this site.
Screenshot_20230701-111026.png

I would totally be surprised if it were.. like the past 4 games. Why they would do that after just releasing P3/4/5 and the P5T and the P3 remake on Game Pass/Xbox is strange... if Sony didnt have a long history of money bagging exclusives.

I really dont core tho, Microsoft should know not to trust Atlus at this point.

I would totally be surprised if it were.. like the past 4 games. Why they would do that after just releasing P3/4/5 and the P5T and the P3 remake on Game Pass/Xbox is strange... if Sony didnt have a long history of money bagging exclusives.

Well I’d say that Persona 6 will be a bigger get than all of those games mentioned minus maybe P5. Persona 6 exclusive to PS5 and then release P6? a few years later on the other platforms

It's only what they've seen so no confirmation.

The Metaphor Fantasia game is multiplatform so I can't see P6 being exclusive.

1688321596449.png

Do you guys use the hdmi 2.1 cable that came with your ps5 or are there better ones out there?

Back
Top Bottom