The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Man, I can still remember... I had to decide which system to get... Sega had the better titles (cuz of the arcade ports), while the Playstation graphics seemed to look better. Virtua Fighter and Daytona or Battle Arena Toshinden and Ridge Racer! Ultimately went with the PS1.

How do you launch a console without telling major retailers beforehand?

SEGA was so stupid for that.

Man, I can still remember... I had to decide which system to get... Sega had the better titles (cuz of the arcade ports), while the Playstation graphics seemed to look better. Virtua Fighter and Daytona or Battle Arena Toshinden and Ridge Racer! Ultimately went with the PS1.
Yea I wanted a Saturn for Christmas and almost got it but my mom couldn’t find one in store so she held off. And then the next year my friend got a PlayStation and it did have better games by 97. Thankfully I waited because PlayStation def won the console war during that generation. N64 did have some gems though.

yes.gif

shutupandtakemymoney-money.gif

N64 too but my dad bought me a ps1 instead because we had family friends who could install mod chips on them.

Ended up with like 20+ games burned on cd discs. Think the only game I bought was crash bandicoot.

I saw that headline and kept it pushing. They let anyone publish anything now. Like you said, these dudes just publish their tweets in article form.

Does that mean it was a flop? I read that FF XVI was a flop because it only sold 3M on one platform.

:lol:

Congrats to Capcom :smokin

i wonder what they base their opinions on?

wouldn't it be units sold vs budget used to make it? i may be looking at it wrong as a movie theater box office performance vs budget spent to make type of view so im curious.

Back
Top Bottom