The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know. The last thing you want to do is talk about games because you don't play games.

Can y’all just talk about this **** in the Xbox thread?

It’s over we don’t care Christ almighty.
1689298922606.png

Big problem for me with physical is space. If I had a nice gaming room. I would have physical copies of Final Fantasy, Street Fighter/Versus series and Gran Turismo games alongside a bunch of the good 1st party games like Horizon and Spiderman. Everything else will be digital.

Stopped buying collectors editions too just because there's no where to put them. I'm good a with a steelbook and mini artbook.

GT Sport collectors edition still the GOAT for me though with the APEX Book.

Digital just makes sense now when the price is right with all these games having performance and VRR modes. It means the next console will be able to run it locked to 60fps and maybe even 120fps or thereabouts with VRR and since you have the license it just follows you everywhere.

I mentioned this before but I can’t wait to retire and get a house phone. I just want to be able to leave my cell phone in another room so that I can focus on my games like I used to. The phone is a distraction.

You're going to go out of your way to get a landline? :lol:
Can't even hate. We all need some sort of digital detox.

I haven’t watched anything on this MS/ABK deal but saw this earlier:

She got cooked, boiled, air fried, grilled all in one :lol:

Imagine a whole hearing where everyone is just dumping on you. :lol:
At least they get paid a decent wage.

And also I'm glad we will stop hearing the term "Market Leader" used for Sony as if it's not been Nintendo for a while now.

Interested to see how all this pans out now. Microsoft holds all the chips so they can't fumble this now.
What will they keep exclusive and what will be multi-platform and for how long?
How will the key markets like NA, Europe and Asia react and how will this change their spending going forwards?
Find out on the next episode of console wars.

If MS doesn't get back to X360 levels of competition and market share with all these studios and Gamepass then the Xbox brand is truly cooked.
I think they've done all what they needed to do so now we wait.

Posted this in the retro game thread

So, they're uploading the Sony E3 2006 presentation right now and a few trailers are up.

This is the only other upload of this trailer on youtube, for comparison

Love this stuff

I can’t lie, I don’t think I want to play COD multiplayer after being disappointed in MW2 but glad Inwont have to pay $70 just to play the campaign….until my Game Pass expires then I’m just out of luck :lol:

Gotta wait for the Game Pass announcement first.

I’m excited to finally play MW Remastered.

Back
Top Bottom