The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can’t lie, I don’t think I want to play COD multiplayer after being disappointed in MW2 but glad Inwont have to pay $70 just to play the campaign….until my Game Pass expires then I’m just out of luck :lol:

Yea, I didn't think they would make it exclusive and also on GamePass at the same time. You'll just be losing money but we'll see what happens after 10 years.

I can MS bringing back Crash and Spyro though and making those exclusive in the mean time though :lol:

Also they signed a deal with Nintendo to make native versions of CoD so I'm wondering how that's going to affect the games on the other platforms.

Bad Company was cool but I had more fun with BF3 and BF4 (flaws and all). Truthfully I would be totally fine with a game that was basically BF3 and/or BF4 with modern graphics and all the modes. I don’t need them to be over ambitious with stuff like 64v64 or 128v128, no battle royale component etc. Bring back squad death match!!

Bad Company was cool but I had more fun with BF3 and BF4 (flaws and all). Truthfully I would be totally fine with a game that was basically BF3 and/or BF4 with modern graphics and all the modes. I don’t need them to be over ambitious with stuff like 64v64 or 128v128, no battle royale component etc. Bring back squad death match!!
Yea BF4 mp is goated in my book. Still hop on ps3 servers, modders n all.
I was talking singleplayer though. Sweetwater is my guy! lol

Oh man the campaign for BFBC2 was pretty good from what I can remember. I had to play BF4 in one sitting cause your campaign would get deleted automatically :lol:

Oh man the campaign for BFBC2 was pretty good from what I can remember. I had to play BF4 in one sitting cause your campaign would get deleted automatically :lol:
I'm still waiting for BC3 so I can continue the campaign. Gotta stop them Russians from invading through Canada. :lol:

I played last night and it IS substantially better.

So time to check the last box.

1689607575954.png

If I had the option I’d rather get a remaster of BFBC2 than a 3rd entry. DICE and EA continue to drop the ball due to their managerial incompetence and I’ll be damned if I see them come and screw up the BC franchise.

Back
Top Bottom