The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Disney and the MCU ruined MvC. We’ll never have a good MvC game again.

Disney was defo to blame for this one.

MvCI was not even a bad game but the lack of X-Men and low budget models and animation killed it.
Wild to me how the animations were worse than Marvel 3 but there's always room for a redemption story after SF6 and FFXIV.

Picked up Dead Space remake today from Best Buy. Got them to price match Target and used a $10 rewards zone cert:

IMG_3945.jpeg

best buy.png

Disc copy> Digital download !

Picked up Dead Space remake today from Best Buy. Got them to price match Target and used a $10 rewards zone cert:

IMG_3945.jpeg

best buy.png

Disc copy> Digital download !

I agree for the most part.

Unless there’s a sale on digital that I can’t pass on. It happens from time to time.

not really feeling this diablo 4 game first time playing diablo glad i bought it on disc

this guy take on the game is quite interesting

Diablo 4 probably skews th results but 82% is wild.
Those rumours about detachable disk drive for PS5 Slim starting to make more sense.

Digital takeover happening quicker than I thought.

The younger generation don’t care about buying discs at all. My son was upset with me because I bought the LE FF XVI which means we can’t game share. I went all digital for PS4 but somehow found my way back to physical with PS5 (after ~2 years). I just missed having a collection.

I agree. Been doing it for the Switch and Xbox and it is nice.

I’m as going to copp the disc PS5 but I am too lazy :lol:

Got a friend who has similar tastes in games. We buy physical copies (unless there's a real good digital deal), and we swap every couple months. We're cheap :lol:

Im just bored at work. :lol: I recently swapped to the digital PS5, as a buddy and I actually do the gameshare workaround for digital games.

Ive said it before, but the best deals on games in Canada are always digital. Physical sales lag behind, with the odd exception.

Between PS4 and PS5, I own over 700 digital games. There is a zero percent chance my wife would be cool with storing even half that many physical discs. :lol: She's got me down to like 200 pairs of shoes at this point.

Digital been the way to go for the last few years.

There aren't many stores to cop games over and when they do the charge out the ***.

I memba physical copies of PS4 games starting at a minimum of $100

I mentioned this before but I can’t wait to retire and get a house phone. I just want to be able to leave my cell phone in another room so that I can focus on my games like I used to. The phone is a distraction.

I buy disc copies for most of my games. I still like being able to trade and sell games. It's not a complete loss like digital once you buy it.

But I rarely pay retail or buy games day 1 release day anymore also.

I haven’t watched anything on this MS/ABK deal but saw this earlier:

She got cooked, boiled, air fried, grilled all in one :lol:

Lina Kahn is mostly right about market power and big tech.

Problem for her is the the Activision/MS merger was not a good example of her stance. She picked the wrong hill to die on. And the FTC are making some really flimsy arguments to back up what was a clear predetermined position.

It also seems she is generally not a good manager of a government agency. Which is unfortunate for many reasons.

More times than not she is right.

But there are legit criticisms to be made of her and how she has handled some cases.

No one should be cheering on the GOP and their bad faith ****ery.

Back
Top Bottom