The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it just a comfort thing knowing you have can have 4tb worth of your library stored on your Playstation?

Because you're not playing 4tb worth of games at anytime, ever.

Some people myself like having games stored so you are not constantly having to delete and re download games and updates. Most games are still huge and at least 100GB installs not including game updates. Then also most internet service providers have monthly data cap limits also.

My 2TB m.2 internal ssd that I bought about 2 years ago when Sony released the update that enabled the internal storage is almost full.

Yeah I'm holding out until Black Friday where I think a 4TB m.2 will be under $200 and closer to $160 price range.

By the time the gen is over Im sure it will be full. My 4TB external that was on my PS4 Pro was almost full...
mine got full within a 4 year span. games are getting bigger as well. who knows in 2 years, 1 game will need 300GB of space and that is just being modest. my fear is, 500gb per game.

Is it just a comfort thing knowing you have can have 4tb worth of your library stored on your Playstation?

Because you're not playing 4tb worth of games at anytime, ever.

I feel the same way. I am content with the 800GB or whatever is standard. Happy to delete and download. I find it keeps me focused on finishing games as well.

I opened this at work on mute and it was the best decision of the day.

Not that they did a bad job, just that watching their faces with no sound was hilarious. My man in the back left. :lol: Looks like my two year old son talking to himself in his carseat.
:rofl: . it keeps you pumped up for the day. it more inspirational I should say.

Makes no sense.

IMG_0229.jpeg

IMG_0228.jpeg
IMG_0227.jpeg
IMG_0226.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0224.jpeg
    IMG_0224.jpeg
    147.1 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0225.jpeg
    IMG_0225.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
EYE was just bout to post the same thing TBH

did they not follow up on that one ?

tim a real one for that BTW

I will be competing at @ SF6. Proud to be a part of these record numbers :pimp:.

I can’t wait to see all of the people I have been watching and admiring for years and hopefully meet Ed Boon!

I bet we get a Tekken 8 release date, along with a bunch of other reveals and an opportunity to play both it and MK.

It would be cool to see that Arcane game.

I will be competing at @ SF6. Proud to be a part of these record numbers :pimp:.

I can’t wait to see all of the people I have been watching and admiring for years and hopefully meet Ed Boon!

I bet we get a Tekken 8 release date, along with a bunch of other reveals and an opportunity to play both it and MK.

You're that 1 at the end of the registration number. Although the chance may be faint, you can be the only one left standing at the end. Remember that.
(Sorry about the cheesy AF motivational speech there. Just felt like writing it. :lol: )

This is your chance to make up for the Jazz losing to the Bulls twice.

Utah’s Finest, NikeTalk’s stay lurkin stay lurkin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom