The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fidelity vrr uncapped on Spider-Man 2 is butter
IMG_0326.jpeg

Only way to play

Story went from 0-100 real quick.
I'm really digging insomniac's take on things and the execution of it all.
Playing in performance, will try 40 later on today though.
I didn't mind it in Rift Apart or HFW.
Playing on Amazing! difficulty, it's more about the story for me.
Some shots

Marvel's Spider-Man 2_20231020011821.jpg

Marvel's Spider-Man 2_20231019225442.jpg

Marvel's Spider-Man 2_20231021065238.jpg

Marvel's Spider-Man 2_20231020113327.jpg

Marvel's Spider-Man 2_20231020211712.jpg

Finally finished Miles Morales last week and watched Across the Spiderverse on a flight back from Ohio yesterday has me wanting to jump in.... but I just restarted Cyberpunk. I'm going to finish it before moving to anything else.

Been min maxing my way through the story and really impressed by the the designs of the characters

Some of the suits could’ve easily been left on the drawing board for better ones

Went back to miles yesterday and rushed through it to beat it. No idea why I stopped playing … can’t wait to get on Spider-Man 2 tonight

I have to live vicariously through yall on SM2 for a min.... i just dumped another $1400 into my sim racing rig.

Least I'll get to play some during the holidays since I'll be sliding a copy under the tree for my youngest. In turn, will get my Miles back from her and finish that one up.

Only spent a few min with SM1 remastered and need to bust open CP77 too... really looking forward to the upcoming Holiday vacays.

Finally finished Miles Morales last week and watched Across the Spiderverse on a flight back from Ohio yesterday has me wanting to jump in.... but I just restarted Cyberpunk. I'm going to finish it before moving to anything else.

EYE want to finish and plat HFW, and after that do at least on blind playthrough of The Quarry.

Then I plan to play SM: Remastered to 100% it and Miles Morales on PS5 to see how it plays since I got the plat on PS4.

After all that then I'll jump into SM: 2.

Well see how it goes because I'm fiending to play the game and am gonna have to cryogenically freeze myself to avoid spoilers. :lol:

Happy to hear all the positive feedback on Spider-man 2. Will prob pick it up tomorrow and put in my pile to play lol.

Back
Top Bottom