The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's time
20231022_133043.jpg

Now why would u go do that? :lol:

broke boi :frown:

Nah at the time PS5 was still a few months out, i hadn't owned a console in about 6-7yrs and I thought it was the end of the world cause of covid. So I figured I would get the PS4 that's at the end of it's run with a full back catalogue of elite games.

By the time i had ran through all those (which is around now..) i figured the PS5 'slim' would have dropped and there would be a solid selection of games.

Fastest selling PS Studios game ever. Insane numbers and only on PS5.

Never seen Sony send out PR this fast for game sales.

For reference:

• God Of War Ragnarok : 5.1 million (5 days)
  • The Last Of Us Part II : 4 million (3 days)
  • The Last Of Us : 3.4 million (3 weeks)
  • Marvel's Spider-Man : 3.3 million (3 days)
  • God Of War 2018 : 3.1 million (3 days)
  • Uncharted 4 A Thief's End : 2.7 million (1 week)
  • Horizon Zero Dawn : 2.6 million (2 weeks)
  • Marvel's Spider-Man 2 : 2.5 million (1 day)
  • Ghost Of Tsushima : 2.4 million (3 days)
  • Infamous Second Son : 1 million (9 days)

Last edited:
Finished the main story last night.
It just got waaaaayyy too interesting.
Still have a TON of side content.
They did a great job with the writing for Peter in particular.
Especially capturing his emotions throughout the game.
Def lived up to the hype for me.

Insomniac is holding us down forreal.
2nd current gen game with already the promise of what's coming next.
Their SM/MM games(this one the most) are filling that Uncharted void for me rn.
good stuff

I'm expecting Wolverine to be their switch up/TLOU moment.
Like it will be like Logan in tone/3rd person, violent but grounded.

Baldur's Gate 3 is next for me after I finish up side stuff in SM2

and now
82s4yq.jpg

Last edited:
On my replay of TLOU2. forgot how woke it is :lol:

Two girl main characters, one doctor that’s a woman, the “sisters” lily to Levi.

I think I still prefer TLOU. Graphics are crazy on this tho.

Let me really blow your mind; I dealt with a lawyer who finalized the sale of my home earlier this year.

IT WAS WOMAN!

Don't worry, I had a MAN lawyer look at all the paperwork to ensure she hadn't ruined anything. If it's one thing I won't stand for, it's woke legal service.

When I play my fantasy game about an apocalyptic, end of the world scenario, I need it grounded in the only thing that makes sense to me; heterosexual MEN.

I mean, if the criteria for "woke" is two female leads, a female doctor, and a single trans character...

I am assuming it was a bait post, but who knows.

Yea. I went in the rabbit hole :lol:

Need to see wth diet Abby was on to stay that built. Ain’t know way she was getting her protein intake in those times :lol:

Still not a fan of how they did my boy Joel. They really did him dirty. Has to be a top 5 twist/ surprise in any media entertainment history.

Last edited:
Enjoying SM2. Finally had the chance to sit and play for a couple of hours due to the entire family getting the stomach flu last week lol.

Some quick thoughts:
I could do without Harry lol. I was surprised that's how they would incorporate Flash Thompson's Agent Venom costume.

Fastest selling PS Studios game ever. Insane numbers and only on PS5.

Never seen Sony send out PR this fast for game sales.

For reference:

• God Of War Ragnarok : 5.1 million (5 days)
  • The Last Of Us Part II : 4 million (3 days)
  • The Last Of Us : 3.4 million (3 weeks)
  • Marvel's Spider-Man : 3.3 million (3 days)
  • God Of War 2018 : 3.1 million (3 days)
  • Uncharted 4 A Thief's End : 2.7 million (1 week)
  • Horizon Zero Dawn : 2.6 million (2 weeks)
  • Marvel's Spider-Man 2 : 2.5 million (1 day)
  • Ghost Of Tsushima : 2.4 million (3 days)
  • Infamous Second Son : 1 million (9 days)

XBOX and Microsoft 1st party studios could only dream of an exclusive game doing these numbers.

Last edited:
Abby did have some ******* guns tho. She could be the starting QB for the Vikings. Its almost like they changed the character into a woman at the last minute.

Na. Not tryna start none. :lol: just playing the game and Spidey next.

I been commenting a few of my gameplay on here and that’s the only thing that was replied on :lol:

You say dumb **** you get stupid answers. Think before you post next time.

Abby did have some ******* guns tho. She could be the starting QB for the Vikings. Its almost like they changed the character into a woman at the last minute.
Lowkey bro. Gave her arms and did her dirty with the tiddys :rofl:

Sex scene had me dying :rofl:

XBOX and Microsoft 1st party studios could only dream of an exclusive game doing these numbers.

With Gamepass, those days might be long gone.

But if you include Activision and Blizzard then those games can still pull in big numbers, especially if they stay multiplatform.
Elder's Scroll 6 also could as well when it comes out in 2032.

TLOU2 really exposed how broken our society is today and how fragile men are. I didn't notice any of this "wokeness" when I played it. I didn't even realize there was a trans character in it either until I saw fragile little men crying about online after. If these things weighed so heavily on your mind instead of enjoying the game for its amazing story then theres something seriously wrong with you bruh. Turn Fresh & Fit off.

Back
Top Bottom