The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TLOU2 really exposed how broken our society is today and how fragile men are. I didn't notice any of this "wokeness" when I played it. I didn't even realize there was a trans character in it either until I saw fragile little men crying about online after. If these things weighed so heavily on your mind instead of enjoying the game for its amazing story then theres something seriously wrong with you bruh. Turn Fresh & Fit off.
Bro were you enjoying the story? That little arc was part of it. How you not notice? Unless we not talking about Levi.

Serious question.

TLOU2 really exposed how broken our society is today and how fragile men are. I didn't notice any of this "wokeness" when I played it. I didn't even realize there was a trans character in it either until I saw fragile little men crying about online after. If these things weighed so heavily on your mind instead of enjoying the game for its amazing story then theres something seriously wrong with you bruh. Turn Fresh & Fit off.
It's gotta be stressful to not just be in the moment and enjoy the thing you sat down to enjoy.

Spent a few hours on SM2 this weekend.

Maybe I'm just picky, but besides the web wings, it feels just like the first two so far... TO ME.

Still a very enjoyable game, and I'll finish it soon, but reviews had me thinking I was gonna be blown away :smh:

Need some info on Wolverine tho :evil:

Hopping Wolverine is a hit as well. Spidey can travel quickly anywhere with his webs.

I wonder what they will do for Logan. Hopeful it’s open world as well.

Bro were you enjoying the story? That little arc was part of it. How you not notice? Unless we not talking about Levi.

Serious question.

idk, b. thought it was just a lil *** kid. My memory on the game is fuzzy, but I dont recall them goin in-depth on their sexuality.

This. All of this.

Anyone picking up MGC Master Collection tomorrow? Sounds like there are some known bugs Konami is working on fixes for, post launch.

Reason enough for me to leave it for now.

I might pick it up on a Steam sale. The fact that they didn’t modernize the controls was enough for me to stay away from it. Someone will release a mod to fix the controls eventually and that’s when I’ll be interested.

Lets get this thread back on track with the one thing this thread is intended for; news about Final Fantasy.

I didn't post the video directly (some people are on a blackout from news) but this is going to be a blast. I need to get back to Remake and finish Intermission and a hard mode playthrough.

Ready for this. Just started FF16 over the weekend and the combat system leaves much to be desired. I need that FF7 Remake/Rebirth combat in my life.

I see this thread is having a great morning

Keep it up, gentlemen
The walls are closing in…your lucks gonna change right?

IMG_1044.jpeg

IMG_1043.jpeg

I started playing Spiderman 2 last Friday made it to the final mission last night. The story is good. I like what the did with Martin Li aka Mr. Negative in the sequel. There also a side quest story line where they hint at Carnage eventually going to be put in either through DLC or the next Spiderman game.

Also I think this the best looking game this current gen as long as you have a PS5 and 120 hertz tv that also supports VRR. I've been playing in fidelity mode on my 55" LG C1 and it's just :pimp:

Last edited:
Replace "society" with "the internet" and "men" with "***** *** crying forum manbabies" and you might be on to something.

Anyway I was all team Abby, butch or not...
because honestly, **** Joel.
I totally get Abby, I like seeing different point of views of the story. I feel like they did Joel dirty tho. Like he was a strong skeptic dude in the first game and then all of a sudden he trusting everyone and gets got in the first 30 min :lol:

Anyways. Abby has the better game play right now. Her vs the big ol monster in the ambulance garage and then against tommy is awesome.

Next seasons of TLOU going to be epic.

Also. What y’all getting metal gear on? Was thinking switch cuz I do the handheld as well, but if it’s just going to be smoother and look better then PS5 it is.

Also. What y’all getting metal gear on? Was thinking switch cuz I do the handheld as well, but if it’s just going to be smoother and look better then PS5 it is.

Pretty sure it's just upscaled 720p for the games so it won't make a difference. I have the HD collection on backwards compatible on my Series X which has 2/3 and I have the first on my PC so I'm passing on the collection since they chose not to make any improvements to them.

Back
Top Bottom