The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fun fact so yah know how people keep seeing stock and stores not selling or running out super fast

yup u guessed it they are getting random stock but the employees are flipping them.

basically first hand account of someone who this happen to.

What the **** man. I make it to the Tower Knight, die, try to run back, and now theres THREE ****ing blue eye knights on the bridge before the Tower Knight fight? What the **** man??? One is difficult enough, now 3? How the **** did 2 more pop up? Bout to frisbee this **** into the river.

Gonna farm souls and make my knight OP as ****. **** this ****.

You missed the Amazon deal last week when it dropped to $39.99 for the PS4 version which includes the free PS5 digital download upggrade. Also copped Watchodogs Legion for $29.99 on the early Black Friday deal at BB earlier this week.

I NEVER buy any UBISOFT games @ full retail.

Have an in law that works there
usually badgers me every year at the holidays about if I want a game
This is the first year I accepted

What the **** man. I make it to the Tower Knight, die, try to run back, and now theres THREE ****ing blue eye knights on the bridge before the Tower Knight fight? What the **** man??? One is difficult enough, now 3? How the **** did 2 more pop up? Bout to frisbee this **** into the river.

Gonna farm souls and make my knight OP as ****. **** this ****.

World Tendency(?)

I can't fully explain it, but darker world tendency= tougher enemies, better rewards. I don't how to change tendencies, but I think dying can make it darker.

World Tendency(?)

I can't fully explain it, but darker world tendency= tougher enemies, better rewards. I don't how to change tendencies, but I think dying can make it darker.
I need to read up on that. And find more ways to get put back into living body mode.

Yeah it was a price mistake they fixed. Still shows in the app for me but errors out.
Screenshot_20201120-153034.jpg

Started my NG+ run in Demon's Souls, and the difficulty just jumped drastically. Went from one shotting most enemies with my meat cleaver to struggling with regular enemies. Definitely changing my approach now.
World Tendency(?)

Dying while in human form makes that world darker. As a rule of thumb, try to play as much of your playthrough in soul form - killing yourself in the nexus doesn't change tendencies. When you kill a boss in that area, you help make the world tendency whiter. Fextra goes in detail: https://demonssouls.wiki.fextralife.com/World+Tendency

That 30 hours is probably just the intro If it's anything like Persona 4 Golden.

Thats what I'm hearing. My boy told me it'd take like 120 hours to beat the game. I told him he's lying. With how I'm playing right now, it'll probably take me 200 :lol:

Never saw it coming, huh?

Nope. Had no idea this game was this good. Only familiarity I had with Persona was Joker in Smash :lol: Now I'm just debating if I should keep playing (just did the second palace) or go grab Royal and start over.
sound track is gawd status.

!!! I'm loving it!

went to Best Buy and picked up....

MLB The Show 20 for 9.99
The Last Of Us 2 for 29.99
Spiderman for 19.99 which also includes all the DLC
Uncharted 4 9.99
and Horizon 9.99

I'm normally team XBOX but I buy the exclusives for Playstation.

Is Little Big Planet 3 any good? might go back and scoop that up.

Only one I didn’t have in that pic was the PSP Go, recently started using my Vita again for some indies lol

Back
Top Bottom