The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20201223_200056.jpg

Finally got it! Anybody wanna hop on GTA or GoT let me know.

rdr2 loved the first one got the new one on release date played a hour of it it was boring and tedious I’m super cheap so I’m going to play it one day but I don’t get the hype for red dead game is trash
Same. And idk what it is. I played the previous RDR game on Xbox 360 for hours on end. Loved the story loved the gameplay and goofin off against randoms in multiplayer brought me so much laughter

RDR2 was digitally preordered and I was excited to play it. Unfortunately it got hella tedious af. Riding a horse was a chore. It just bored me. Sucks cause it wasn’t as fun as I remembered. I don’t even think I’m half way through the game. I’ll get to it one day. Lol.

But with that said I think it’s one of the best looking games from last Gen.

Anyone wanna share their dumbest buy last gen?

I will share mine (I doubt it will be beat).

I made an Asian account so I could get Granblu a month early. Which also means I had to get $80 in PSN cards to make the purchase.

I played for a total of 2 hours :lol:

Wylin'. The good thing is is that I mean well but definitely have a tendency to over commit :lol:
Signed up for PS+ to play Fall Guys. Played it for an hour and haven’t touched it since.

Before you ask, I am mainly a single-player guy so I don’t have any reason to pay for PS+. Still haven’t made use of the benefits and I probably won’t renew my membership after it expires.

Death Stranding.

Biggest waste of 89$ ever. Played for 5 mins. I know its super popular game but...really..its quite crap and not fun at all

Got the game for $29.99 CDN which was still about $10 too much. I sympathize with you paying full price for it - not worth that price at all.

That’s one thing of open world games is the collection part. That’s why I can’t play one then move on to another. To much padding

Just realized I had 100 trillion million unread shards when I had to find a few & read them to complete a few missions lol.
That & every garage or area where enemies are there’s always like 12 radios playing rock music. I guess they like to have music in every corner of the room in the future lol.

Is it worth pickin up Madden 21 now for $29

What was the hype with cyberpunk? I dont think ive ever even heard of it til cpl weeks ago?

Dec 17 Walmart purchases def coming after the New Years.

I said the same thing this morning. The expected date of the 9th is only 2 weeks from Saturday so it's all good. My authorization hold is still surprisingly on my card. Sure it'll drop off sometime after Christmas though.

Back
Top Bottom