The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they got me on Control Ultimate
EvenGrimChinesecrocodilelizard-size_restricted.gif

After I done bought Control Ultimate
tenor.gif

I feel your pain. :lol:

Was just coming in here to post this.

Been eyeing Control UE for a minute but been waiting for that nice sale to hit (~$10), this is even better.

I'll check out Control.

Never wanted to pick it up. Game has that Infamous feel to it. Repetitive.

For a free ps plus game, why not.

Speaking of repetitive, I got bored with Man-eater pretty quick :lol:

I have a serious gamer friend that can't say enough good things about Control... went as far as calling it "the best game of the previous generation..." He was a level 30++ before the change...

All I can say, glad I can try it for free.

what's a good headset for the ps5? Thinking of getting either the turtle beach 700 gen 2 or the steel series 7p

Last I heard they were making major bucks from their pachinko machines so gaming is an afterthought for them now.

All those dormant IP's sitting there doing nothing.

You ever tried Rayman Origins or Legends?

Yes! Rayman is great. I have played both, but forget about them when platformers are mentioned.

I actually really enjoyed both. Didnt finish either, but got significantly further into each game.

This Valkyrie Queen is pissing me the **** off :angry:
This fight is all about cooldown management. Let her attack when shes vulnerable take two hits on her and use a Runic move, hopefully when you use your last Runic the first one is back up.
Her most annoying attack the mist if you see her hoovering in the air have Atreus shoot her out of it.
Whenever she lunges forward dodge right
Her feather shield use your shield bash double tap L1 to get her out of it.

Maybe Tencent can purchase Konami some day. We could probably get games then.

Back
Top Bottom