The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby

I was looking into purchasing Doom Eternal and for some reason Gamestop has it for $60, Pc Richards for $60, Amazon for $35 and Best Buy for $21.

I thought maybe it was because there was a special edition that I was looking at but they were standard.

And of course, best buy near me doesn't have it.

brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby

I was looking into purchasing Doom Eternal and for some reason Gamestop has it for $60, Pc Richards for $60, Amazon for $35 and Best Buy for $21.

I thought maybe it was because there was a special edition that I was looking at but they were standard.

And of course, best buy near me doesn't have it.
play it on game pass. New dlc will be announced soon and 1 year anniversary is coming up so there should be on sale soon.

play it on game pass. New dlc will be announced soon and 1 year anniversary is coming up so there should be on sale soon.

Don't have xbox.

Yea, I'll just wait to pick this up sometime this year. Maybe BF.

Have you played the wolfenstein games?

Of the 3 major samurai/ninja games we’ve had the last 2 years what’s the best experience? Sekiro, Nioh 2 or ghost of tsushima? Nioh 2 for me has the best and most fun combat

Of the 3 major samurai/ninja games we’ve had the last 2 years what’s the best experience? Sekiro, Nioh 2 or ghost of tsushima? Nioh 2 for me has the best and most fun combat

Man - tough one. Nioh is probably the best game but I am always reluctant to recommend because it can be so overwhelming.

I would probably say Sekiro.

So is the Ps5 not capable of playing these modes combined or is this how the devs are making these games/Ps5 version updates to show off the tech?

Im always choosing to play games in the higher frame-rate mode but i hate always passing on the better graphics mode. It should all be in one.

Anybody been having problems with CDKeys lately? I keep trying to purchase a 12 month and it keeps not going through.
They had this weird thing where there's an extra security step to purchase things, but if you're not signed into an account you don't even get prompted for the step, so it fails. Don't know if that's still the case, but likely.

So is the Ps5 not capable of playing these modes combined or is this how the devs are making these games/Ps5 version updates to show off the tech?

Im always choosing to play games in the higher frame-rate mode but i hate always passing on the better graphics mode. It should all be in one.

It doesn't matter how capable the system is, you only have so much processing power.

To achieve higher frame rates, you'll have to sacrifice visuals and vice versa.

Honestly wish they didn't make a yuffie dlc and kept that as an easter egg in part 2.

It's be cool to have to find her in the wild like in the og game

Damn it bros I just missed throwing a perfect game in MLB 20 The Show in franchise mode with my Padres.

I had 2 outs in top of the 9th and the frickin Giants get a single off me...

Back
Top Bottom