The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The games SE farmed out to Platinum Games and Koei Tecmo not looking too hot but the internal stuff like FFXVI and Forspoken look on point.

I'm sure they're just lower budget games but better than nothing. Still time for polish as well.

It's the Marvel games that concern me the most though :lol:

Guardians look OK but Insomniac sort of spoilt us.

Babylon's Fall looks like PS3 graphics.

Guardians of the Galaxy looks pretty good. Still haven't played Avengers. Was it a letdown overall?

I was the biggest proponent for the Avengers game trying to tell people that it isn’t THAT bad….

I still haven’t beaten the game or done the either DLCs :smh:

Reading all this love for Rift Apart

1623619120858.png

R&C one of my favorite game franchises. :emoji_hugging:

When you got a backlog off games and you look and see 1 or 2 un opened games and you say to yourself “why did I cop this game” or you did a buy 2 get 1 free Target deal. Your only saving bet you can do is return them to Walmart and get store credit :lol:

I just returned Assassin Creed Valhalla after having it since it came out like 6 months ago and got $53 for it in store credit. Did the same thing but waited to long to return Cyberpunk last week and only got $43 for it.

Square can kiss my *** bro. One of the worst ****ing companies :lol:

At least the Dragon Quest team is doing something good

imagine being a FF fan and seeing this

pixel remasters for mobile :rofl:

Its just cleaning up the originals, not remakes.

Its such easy, low hanging fruit for them to drop 1-6 on ps4/5 with trophies but they refuse. It's infuriating.

Really? Maybe its switch only?

I remember being happy than quickly disappointed when is saw the reveal. :lol: Maybe SE has turned me into a pessimist
Yeah during the DQ event, they announced a bunch of mobile games and a new expansion for DQ10 that were Japanese only release. Those won’t be missed although it would be nice to try 10. The DQ3 remake we’re getting and they’re aiming for a DQ12 simultaneous worldwide release :pimp:

Hopefully this DQ3 remake with the Octopath engine will open the floodgates for other similar style remakes. I need FF 4 and 5 like this. Not holding my breath though :lol:

I sort of think maybe the FF Collection gets announced at the Nintendo Direct and then it’ll show up being listed on additional consoles as well. SE can’t be that damn dumb, but if they are, I’m copping day one on Steam :lol: :smh:

Finished my first playthrough of Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart. Really enjoyed the game couldn't put it down for the most part. Looking forward to maxing out the weapons and potential platinum.

Excited for Guardians of the Galaxy and Starfield from this weekends E3 but Horizon: Forbidden West is still the focus for the year for me.

Ordered that ratchet and clank game earlier tonight. I was playing assassins creed Valhalla the last month or so, but needed a new game to keep entertained. Granted I play this ps5 casually, but ima try to stay in and play it than I currently do during this hot *** summer.

Ordered that ratchet and clank game earlier tonight. I was playing assassins creed Valhalla the last month or so, but needed a new game to keep entertained. Granted I play this ps5 casually, but ima try to stay in and play it than I currently do during this hot *** summer.
How do you like Valhalla? I had to stop playing it, **** got boring.

People saying Strangers of Paradise look like PS3 games. :lol:
I guess peple forgot what PS3 games looked like.

They bothched up the demo though. This game is going to get the same stigma that Marvel Infinite got.

Going to try and the download the demo to see what it's like.

Back
Top Bottom