The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The release is date is supposedly Nov. 5
B5033470-01F2-4E72-A4E7-1E738A527C7A.jpeg
B311D434-1792-4458-91A7-D2ECFADFAB81.jpeg
11F5BBBF-A7D8-4B1D-BB1B-850CFAAB45C4.png

I'm a fan of anything WW2. This is day 1.

Im enjoying Valhalla. Playing for short bursts is really helping me avoid burning out. The settlement development is pretty shallow, but fun enough.

No, I typically get through the main game, then tackle the DLC. Truthfully I haven't really looked at what DLC is available yet, or what they are about.

No, I typically get through the main game, then tackle the DLC. Truthfully I haven't really looked at what DLC is available yet, or what they are about.
I want to cop, especially since it’s on sale but a friend of mine claimed to have got so burnt out that he lost interest in gaming for a bit :lol:

I also realize that this could be my last AC game since Infinity looks to be moving towards a GaaS. I cannot see myself running daily, weekly content for an AC game:sick::lol:

Which NT'ers have playe The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles.

Someone explain and try convince me to getting this.

I haven't played any of the past games.

Which NT'ers have playe The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles.

Someone explain and try convince me to getting this.

I haven't played any of the past games.

They’re fun court simulation type games. If the gameplay intrigued you at all I’d check it out

copped and beat returnal last weekend while wifey was out of town. Haven't had a gaming session like that in a while. Having 2 dual senses is clutch tho bc playing with vibration on just kills those things, you can FEEL the raindrops on your hands man, its crazy!

On to the next, probably Hades and someone mentioned Axiom Verge 2 is out?!! I'm on a rogue/metroidmania mood. Feel like those would be best played on Vita though.

What else everyone playing?

Kaze and the wild mask. Has a donkey kong feel to it in level design and difficulty. I’m enjoying it a lot. Also finally got into red dead 2 after trying for the last year. playing it in short spurts so I don’t get open world fatigue

Back
Top Bottom