The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll just wait until after the update then... no point in me wasting money in the tomahawk if they patch it with the update...they let the afk script live but they going to patch this smh

Don't think they can really patch the script method... maybe they should just penalize the hell outta you for wall-riding. 😅

But that's probably best you hold off to see what this new update does. If they don't patch the Tomahawk, then it's probably worth grinding it till they do patch it.

Better grind while you still can.
Looks like I’m grinding that race when I get home. The Tomahawk is a beast lolol

This, my friend, is the latest farming glitch.

Run it before it gets patched!

EDIT - Update. I just won 825K in 22mins. This Tomahawk takes a lot of getting used to, but this is a decent way to grind.

How to find this race? Is it in missions?

And what Tuning Shop part must be purchased in order to change downforce in the aerodynamics tuning section?

Last edited:
Good... I was tired of running LeMans.... I need to grind to get 1 million though... still at 650k...I'm a do a few races just to get the million than will do the tomohawk glitch lol

Update 1.12 : My Tomahawk is still under 600pp and I think I can still run the Tokyo Expressway grind. 🤞

I hope so... Haven't had much time to play and want to get in on this before its dissolved. I have about 2.5M, how much is the Tomohawk?

i havent tried it yet... but some races unlock after you complete all the cafe menu's... that was the case for the Lemans not sure on this one... did you complete all the cafe menu's?

Put me on breh.. I just started this game.. blew all my bread on this tomahawk.. but then I don’t know where or what to do.. I need all my bread back

This, my friend, is the latest farming glitch.

Run it before it gets patched!

EDIT - Update. I just won 825K in 22mins. This Tomahawk takes a lot of getting used to, but this is a decent way to grind.

Also...

Also...
Ran a couple races to farm last night. I only can do that race maybe 3x in a row lol before I need a break.

Has GT7 been worth the grind for y’all? Sounding like a second job from everything I’ve been reading the last few weeks :lol:. Srs, has it been fun and what are general thoughts on the game so far?

Has GT7 been worth the grind for y’all? Sounding like a second job from everything I’ve been reading the last few weeks :lol:. Srs, has it been fun and what are general thoughts on the game so far?
That's always been the GT life tho... 😅 That grind life.

They're still balancing the payout, so I'll expect that to change over time. The initial nerf was way too much, while this current glitch is def an error and will def be patched. That's why we've been treating it as a second job. It won't last, for sure.

Thats why i dont think they will patch this but maybe im wrong... ya you get money quick but you still have to grind regardless... theres about 365 million worth of cars... so thats going to take a while to get all those cars...

No, I think it was an error by them. The payout is 550k... no other race (AFAIK) pays anywhere close to that. There area a few 100k races, but that's it. Some of the Missions pay 1mn, but you can only do it once. This def seems like a mistake.

I tend to play GT in a fashion that will allow it to last for half a decade.

Never in a hurry to "finish" anything.

But GT is a perpetual gateway drug to gaming for me - without its existence (+ a few other sim racers), I probably wouldn't be much into the hobby.

I see many other genres that appear to be much heavier on grinding which is not appealing to me.

So far, I love the game but my opinion is absolutely biased. Do I love it more than GT Sport? Not yet but I've barely scratched the surface imho.

No it hasn't been for me. I barely get 30 minutes of PS5 time each day if I'm lucky (life of a lawyer). I just buy credits at this point. Not proud of it but just don't have the time like that anymore.

^ the LeMans has a similar payout and is a longer race at 7 laps or 30 minutes... I think this was their way of giving people who were complaining about the microtransactions a way to get easy money.... because the missions are a one time payout once you do that theres no other way to get money but to grind... so they purposely made a few longer races with bigger payouts...that is just my guess... i hope they dont patch this... too many cars i want

Back
Top Bottom