The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the microtransactions dont bother me...because with the exploit you get millions... the problem is everything in the game is expensive in general... so you have to grind hard like its a second job...and it would be lame if they removed the tomahawk glitch especially with the low pay outs that people were complaining about before... you can do lemans but its double the time which makes the grind even worse...not a fan of the music either... i was trying to figure out today how to stop certain tracks from playing... i probably like 2-3 songs on there... still didnt find out how but saw on google you can use spotify while playing so been doing that since...the game is not perfect and a lot has to be improved... but for what it is i enjoy the game a lot...i would love it more if they kept the tomahawk exploit so i can buy all the cars lol...

I’ve finally reached the summit. I’m so tired. 😩😅

966CEB2D-0352-4BF7-A655-87ACFCA34E66.jpeg

After 40+ restarts on that WC 600, I've finally completed all the books. That 6 star roulette ticket was nice! Time to run it up cause I'm back down to 2 million after making some purchases.

That corvette is nice too. Made menu 39 a breeze for me.

Screenshot_20220424-233703_YouTube.jpg

I was able to change 4th - 7th gear. How do I adjust 1st - 3rd? I'm not able to increase my numbers into the 9s.

Lol I was able $2,475,00 in 1 hour. Idk how the hell he got all those credits for 1 race.
I’m assuming you meant 2.4mn… which sounds about right. I started out doing the runs at about 20mins each. Then eventually got it down to 15mins for each run. The guy in the vid has the JPN version, which has a different cred currency.

I’m assuming you meant 2.4mn… which sounds about right. I started out doing the runs at about 20mins each. Then eventually got it down to 15mins for each run. The guy in the vid has the JPN version, which has a different cred currency.

Oh that makes sense now lmao. I read that the update will happen around 3pm eastern time so I'm going to try to knock out 2-3 more hours worth before it happens.

didnt try it yet but it looks like the tomhawk exploit still works... you just have to adjust the settings... ill try it later when i get home from work... still have 5 million in my account though lol

they added 40fps mode as well as vrr suport

• Size: 273MB

New Features
    • 120 Hz Display Mode (together with system settings)
      • Reduces input latency
      • Increases frame rate target of Fidelity graphics mode to 40 fps
    • Support for VRR via system settings
      • When 120 Hz Display Mode is off, slightly increases dynamic resolution targets
      • When 120 Hz Display Mode is on, the frame rate is unlocked and varies based on gameplay
    • Improvements to ray-traced reflection quality at glancing angles in low-dynamic-resolution scenarios

Back
Top Bottom