The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonder how long the Burning Shores DLC will be?

How long was the Frozen Wilds DLC for Zero Dawn?

Yeah, she lied to you.
You ain't getting it back, because it is truly gone.
They replaced HBO with more data for hotspot or something because the cost of keeping HBO for them was too much.
I got on the unlimited HBO plan last summer & they phased it out the next month.

Sorry you had to experience that.
There are other ways to watch the show though. :nerd:

PO
I just notice my IPTV has it. I'm ECSTATIC :lol:

l-intro-1659400740.jpg

I'll just say Ellie doesn't get to meet Bill. Also we should have had unlimited weapons code and tools at the beginning of the game. I guess they were playing on new game+

What's wrong with For Honor? :nerd:

It honestly became a pretty fun game once they patched it enough.
Destiny's highs and strengths just have been some of my favorite gaming moments. But it's not perfect, I've had to take long breaks from it and they've made their fair share of mistakes and still right now, I haven't played since beginning of last summer but looking forward to getting back into it for Lightfall.

Tonight's ep of TLoU was really good... they really fleshed out Bill's character and Ron Swanson did a great job, and I don't mind the changes they made. This will probably be the best game related series/movies ever.
I’ll leave discussing the story to the dedicated thread but what other work out there does a wonderful job of translating a video games story to the screen?

Super Mario “appears” to be a home run. The Sonics were admirable and enjoyable kids movies (with good performances from Carey).

Wonder how long the Burning Shores DLC will be?

How long was the Frozen Wilds DLC for Zero Dawn?

Howlongtobeat has Frozen Wilds at

7.5 hours for the main
12.5 for main+extras
17.5 for the completionist.

I'm hoping Burning shores is a somewhat bigger DLC.
Especially since it seems like we won't get the 3rd game for a min.

Personally, I’m excited for Hogwarts Legacy. That’s what I’m going to be playing until Street Fighter VI. Have any of you played Forspoken?

Back
Top Bottom