The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think not being pressured to have a demo or trailer ready for E3 was great for developers because it removed unnecessary pressure. It just sucks for the fans, obviously.

shoot those demos and trailers still have to be made for the individual events with a deadline as well lol and now the fans will have 3 separate events to go to other than having all of them at one expo is the only drawback i see for the fans

Not surprising. They priced it at a stupid high launch price. No really must have games at launch. Also no backwards compatibility with PS VR 1 games.

But also what were they expecting when the ps5 just recently became attainable?

So Square Enix sells Tomb Raider + Thief + Legacy of Kain + Deus Ex for 300 mill.

ONE YEAR LATER Embracer sells JUST Tomb Raider for 600 mill. Having literally done nothing except hold the rights to the franchise.

Edit: I forgot the reason they sold these 4 franchises. TO INVEST IN BLOCKCHAIN.

Shoresy Letterkenny GIF - Shoresy Letterkenny - Discover & Share GIFs

THIS is why I cant get a FF Tactics remaster. The mismanagement.

Last edited:
But also what were they expecting when the ps5 just recently became attainable?

Sort of strange math by Sony for sure... but the actuality doesn't seem odd to me.

PSVR1 didn't start reselling until the second Christmas it was available and this unit sort of omits most of the current Sony VR install base.

History tells us that new VR tech is mostly a slow simmer. Regardless, all I care about is the actual PSVR2 performance.

So Square Enix sells Tomb Raider + Thief + Legacy of Kain + Deus Ex for 300 mill.

ONE YEAR LATER Embracer sells JUST Tomb Raider for 600 mill. Having literally done nothing except hold the rights to the franchise.

Edit: I forgot the reason they sold these 4 franchises. TO INVEST IN BLOCKCHAIN.

Shoresy Letterkenny GIF - Shoresy Letterkenny - Discover & Share GIFs

THIS is why I cant get a FF Tactics remaster. The mismanagement.

Epic flip

Im late on the E3 news. I remember the days as a youngin watching G4 and their E3 coverage for hours drafting up my Christmas list for future games lol. The good old days

Live Action SM2 commercial aired in Australia, It says Spring 2023, which would be Sept-Nov for the U.S.

Another Source

HD version

Horizon Burning Shores commercial I'm going outside now

Is she going to crack wise while mowing down hordes of PMC goons?

I wonder.

Uncharted 5 seems like a bad idea to me, idk.

I’m all in for Uncharted 5. I feel like the franchise is too good to just sit idle. Let another Sony take a crack at it. If it sucks, then put it to bed. That said, Bend Studio did a good job with Golden Abyss.

I’m all in for Uncharted 5. I feel like the franchise is too good to just sit idle. Let another Sony take a crack at it. If it sucks, then put it to bed. That said, Bend Studio did a good job with Golden Abyss.

Rumor awhile ago was Sony San Diego had a separate team outside of MLB The Show working on a new Uncharted game.

There’s 30 mill PS5’s out there. The issue is psvr2 cost more than a system and VR itself still isn’t popping like that

yea true i was just adding to mr j 858 mr j 858 post he mentioned already the high price im sure that is a reason why slow sales as well you talking damn near 1k just to get psvr2 up and running

Back
Top Bottom