The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any games folks are waiting to hit PS Plus/Extra/Premium?

I want to give FF Stranger of Paradise a shot. A few others Id like to see:

Catan: Console Edition
Midnight Suns
Lego 2K Drive

Any games folks are waiting to hit PS Plus/Extra/Premium?

I want to give FF Stranger of Paradise a shot. A few others Id like to see:

Catan: Console Edition
Midnight Suns
Lego 2K Drive
Heard midnight suns was actually good; Just bad pr. They made the newer xcoms, so I'd bet the farm on em.

iPhone 13 vs iPhone 12? Twitter Can't See The Difference

Sony releasing a new slim digital PS5 that costs more than the current digital PS5. These dudes suck :smh:

And you gotta pay for the vertical stand now? :sick:

Last edited:
So I bought a PS5 from best buy about a month ago and I got the 2yr warranty on it for an extra $80. The sales rep mentioned something about being able to exchange/upgrade from the PS5 to a PS5 pro and just pay the difference when or if it released within the 2yr period time? anyone ealse heard or have more info on this?

How they promise you that when a PS5 Pro hasn’t been confirmed?
I'm not sure, That's the reason why I was questioning it, I'm thinking its some kind of exchange/upgrade program they offer in general? I was going to purchase the warranty regardless, but when he mentioned that I though it was a pretty cool deal. I'm kinda diggin that Slim model, so I was thinking if I can use that upgrade offer they mentioned, id definitely do it if there's no extra cost.

I'm not sure, That's the reason why I was questioning it, I'm thinking its some kind of exchange/upgrade program they offer in general? I was going to purchase the warranty regardless, but when he mentioned that I though it was a pretty cool deal. I'm kinda diggin that Slim model, so I was thinking if I can use that upgrade offer they mentioned, id definitely do it if there's no extra cost.
Ah gotcha. I say take yours up there when the Slim drops and see what’s up.

So I bought a PS5 from best buy about a month ago and I got the 2yr warranty on it for an extra $80. The sales rep mentioned something about being able to exchange/upgrade from the PS5 to a PS5 pro and just pay the difference when or if it released within the 2yr period time? anyone ealse heard or have more info on this?

In the past, if your equivalent (current or new model) was not available, they'd allow to you pay the difference for an upgrade. They've always allowed this - it wasn't automatic by preference, tho. Perhaps they've changed things a bit... would make sense since they've been desperate to retain market share in the last decade.

I used to be a devout BB customer but they lost me a little after the gaming membership died, and then totally after the "myBestBuy" points program graduated to a paid membership. They barely see $100 a year from me now where it used to be no less than $1500.

1696957083797.jpeg

1696957097020.jpeg

1696957114761.jpeg

Storage increased to 1TB
2 USB C's in the front
Disk drive integration is pretty good.

I think it looks good sideways but head on the disk version tumor looks worse.

Just need to see a comparison to the OG

Kaiba 2.0

1696960293094.png

Back
Top Bottom