The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

Indeed, that is interesting... for some reason, I thought Rafa was in it too with an ESP teammate.  

Definitely a nice surprise though.

Something about Ryan Harrison that prevents me from cheering him on.

I hope they have some doubles coverage. I wish I could of made it out to Indian Wells this year. Maybe next year.:nerd:

I got to watch the Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Caroline Garcia match last night. lol.

Something about Ryan Harrison that prevents me from cheering him on.

I hope they have some doubles coverage. I wish I could of made it out to Indian Wells this year. Maybe next year.:nerd:

I got to watch the Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Caroline Garcia match last night. lol.

I'm down to make the trip next year :nerd:

Good doubles match that just ended with Roger and Wawrinka. Stan was also announced as the #3 player in the world at the end.

Doubles matches at that level are crazy. The reaction time for those volleys and finding those angles.

lol damn I live about 7 hours away and always seem to overlook going to this tournament
mean.gif
mean.gif

And Vika was bounced from Indian Wells already. I might have been right when I said we wouldn't hear from her until The US Open if then.

Stayed up for the Haas Nishikori match last night. First set was cool. 2nd set...expected more from Nishikori. lol.

Great find!  That commercial definitely put a smile on my face.

Pennetta vs Radwanska in the finals.  I for one definitely never saw this coming.  Should be a great match.

Aga into the finals :smile: this is her chance to win a tournament i can't believe she's now ranked #3 ahead of Azarenka. Aga is a weak #3 but she does her best hopefully she wins.

Gosh i hope Federer beats Novak.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom