The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

Chokeovic 
mean.gif

What a bad time to get distracted. Are u kidding me. CoMonn Djoka

He just wouldnt let it go with the ref. :smh:

I understand he was probably dealing with tough conditions, but in the 5th set man...semi final...of the French Open...

You just gotta LET. IT. GO... :smh:

He really lost his focus. I didn't like seeing him lose like that, it was almost as if he didnt care anymore...smh.

Good Job Rafa though.

Cheering for Tsonga so we can really see who Paris prefers in the Final

Last edited:
thats the championship match for me.
For everyone! 
laugh.gif

That's why everyone (cept for Fed fans I suppose) was so disappointed when Rafa was drawn into Nole's half. Everyone saw this as the potential final.

I think Jo will have the best shot at taking it from Rafa. Don't see Ferrer having the firepower or the game to do anything.

Vamos, Rafa.

Rafa and Nole play the most grueling, physical matches in recent history. 2012 Australian when neither player could stand for the award ceremony, and now the five-set 2013 French.

Nadal in four sets over the fellow Spaniard.

Vamos, Rafa.

Rafa and Nole play the most grueling, physical matches in recent history. 2012 Australian when neither player could stand for the award ceremony, and now the five-set 2013 French.

Nadal in four sets over the fellow Spaniard.

That Aus open was the definition of an Iron Man match....the drive to win was the only thing keeping those two standing in the final set...

Rafa's missed shot down the (his) right hand line. Over-hit in the fourth or fifth cost him the match.

Painfully fresh in my memory bank.

King of Clay.

This season may be my first US Open in attendance. Planning to be there opening day.

that running forehand winner when it was 7 all from rafa was everything.

Dont know how he got to it, it was damn near a winner for Djoka then to Rifle it back in with more pace and add to it perfect placement.

Shot of the Tournament

i want to play on clay one day (grass too), but watching pros play on it just tells me that if i did my ankles would explode

Back
Top Bottom