The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

need to see novaxx do the perp walk through the airport. press and cameras all up in his face, his handlers fighting off the mob with the jacket over his head.

9F17028A-5656-4635-9788-80B6562B6D13.jpeg

Since a lot of the signs point to the Aussie govt cancelling his visa, wouldn't surprise me if the whole decision is being delayed so that even if he makes an appeal the decision of the appeal will come too late for him to start the tournament.

Since a lot of the signs point to the Aussie govt cancelling his visa, wouldn't surprise me if the whole decision is being delayed so that even if he makes an appeal the decision of the appeal will come too late for him to start the tournament.

I have a friend (really my cousin but I stop claiming dude) who likes Novak, and he is enraged at the thought of him not competing

He said it was expected because liberals are in charge of Australia, so of course, lefties want to police people's lives

I wish I screenshot the Teams stream when I told him the Liberal Party of Australia is the major right-wing party. "Labor" is the main left-wing party.

I could see him Googling to confirm. And I told him," yeah, that's how big of an ******* Novak is, and how far gone you are"

Last edited:
I wonder what this means for the draw. Did they have a back up draw ready that didn’t include him? Is a lucky loser going to be the top seed?

I wonder what this means for the draw. Did they have a back up draw ready that didn’t include him? Is a lucky loser going to be the top seed?

If Djoko gets pulled all the seeds move up a notch and the next player closest to being a seed gets seeded. Domino effect until a lucky loser gets the additional spot.

Didn't know the courts worked over the weekend to be able to hear the appeal.

His half of the draw starts on Monday, so tick tock tick tock.

Last edited:
I'm starting to think Novak is a bit strange

The details of the lying is always what gets me...these dudes stay lying and deflecting on their high-horse, and the world's problems do not apply to them because they are oh so good at sports.

The details of the lying is always what gets me...these dudes stay lying and deflecting on their high-horse, and the world's problems do not apply to them because they are oh so good at sports.
IMO, he's just rich, arrogant, narcissistic dude who wants his way.

A part of me believes he didn't actually test positive for the virus in December.

The state of Victoria -- home to Melbourne, where the Australian open is being held, reported 34,836 new cases Friday, with a record 976 people hospitalized with Covid-19.

Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews said Friday morning the Djokovic issue had a simple solution: "Just get vaccinated."

"That is the key...That's what I say to every single Victorian. That's what I've done. That's what my kid's have done," he said, adding the Australian Open was bigger than one player and the issue far bigger than one person.

Back
Top Bottom