The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

Some likening the curve or career path of Grigor against Rafa and Genie against Li Na. Glimpses into the future.

My friend was just telling me Nadal is a 10:11 favorite... |I

Huh?

That's just what my friend said. I'm looking up sports betting now and it's not what my friend is saying at all. :lol:

I'm not aware of how betting is in Tennis. Quick crash course?

Edit:

Nm friend just clarified it was odds of winning the tourney. :wow:

R Nadal
10/11

R Federer
9/4

S Wawrinka
3/1

Last edited:
Bet $200 on Roger. Not staying up to watch though. My work day might start off horrible tomorrow :lol:
Don't love it, Rusty. Career record working against Fed. New raquet and "Fedberg." Not enough incentive for "only" 40 extra cents on the dollar.

Domi might be the play if you want to gamble. 2 on the dollar. Li Na has endured mental lapses and confidence breakdowns in the past. Pressure of a nation. Cibulkova has nothing to lose and will come out gunning. She packs a punch for her size as aepps has adequately covered.

I don't bet WTA since I'm only a casual fan of the womens game. Even if someone gives me a heads up, I feel comfortable betting money without the decision being based on my on knowledge.

And to keep it #1HUNNA I don't follow women's sports in general. Tennis is only one I even really watch

Warwinka and Roger got me up over $600 for the tourney anyway.

I don't bet WTA since I'm only a casual fan of the womens game. Even if someone gives me a heads up, I feel comfortable betting money without the decision being based on my on knowledge.

And to keep it #1HUNNA I don't follow women's sports in general. Tennis is only one I even really watch

Warwinka and Roger got me up over $600 for the tourney anyway.
Good stuff, man.

I got Fed wrong. Picked Muzz to win that quarter in five.

So tired I would smash Chris McKendry right now.
Just had to Google that...  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom