||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

what happend wiz!?!?!?!

he signed and flipped the script. this album and cabin fever are the opposite of all the older tapes i adore: kush & oj, star power, flight school, prince of the city ...
laugh.gif
 See?

(Unless you were being sarcastic)

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Is he really gettin married?

He's only known her for a few months...
30t6p3b.gif
if true

where you hear this at?
I think the article was some !%+%*%*+ but here it is
[h1]Wiz Khalifa Turns Amber's Love into Art[/h1]

By Kimberly Walker

The Pittsburgh rapper tattoos her name on his hand.

Filed Under Wiz KhalifaAmber Rose

image.custom300x0.dimg

(Photo: Martin Roe/PictureGroup)

Though the rumor mill is buzzing that rapper Wiz Khalifa has proposed to girlfriend Amber Rose, neither's reps have confirmed. However, what has been set in stone is the new ink on Khalifa’s right hand. The “Black and Yellow

Damn Wiz. You done it to yourself. It's over now. Your run could've been much longer.

I seriously remember searching for like two weeks online when Prince of the city 2 came out....it took me two weeks to find a link for that mixtape......no datpiff no website had that +$#+, Son blew the #!*+ up

Originally Posted by King Jaffe

I seriously remember searching for like two weeks online when Prince of the city 2 came out....it took me two weeks to find a link for that mixtape......no datpiff no website had that +$#+, Son blew the #!*+ up

#$!%, Deal or No Deal, his LAST ALBUM, didn't even leak.

I guess his grass roots movement fans were more of the majority of his fandom than he thought and they were not feeling this warmed up doo doo.

Soundscan doesn't come out until the morning right? And those don't include itunes #'s right?.....right

Back
Top Bottom