||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by StickyRicky34

I supported the movement on iTunes. He's #10 on the best sellers now. I guess he has a pretty decent following.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Are the sound levels good or no?

i just got back from the concert at the highline ballroom it was great wiz is an great performer
people were in the crowd lighting joints
roll.gif
like seriously but the showwas
pimp.gif
I was in the front row. were there any NTs there ?

Much Better
pimp.gif

Pretty good album...might go cop this joint.

The ending of "superstar" shoulda been longer...or he shoulda turned that part into a song. Maybe he is
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

i just got back from the concert at the highline ballroom it was great wiz is an great performer
roll.gif
like seriously but the show was
pimp.gif

I was probably two people from the stage directly in the middle.

EXTREMELY surprised at how many people knew the lyrics to mixtape tracks. Crazy. But he was a great performer. Great energy.

Crowd was odd though. MUST have been high school night there or something cuz that place was swarming with little girls. R.Kelly woulda had a field day.

Originally Posted by JD161616

EXTREMELY surprised at how many people knew the lyrics to mixtape tracks. Crazy. But he was a great performer. Great energy.

Crowd was odd though. MUST have been high school night there or something cuz that place was swarming with little girls. R.Kelly woulda had a field day.
I was on the right side of the stage next to the tall dude in the green and yea wiz fans are something serious.
I was dying when that dude jumped in the crowd and nobody caught him
roll.gif

That was an amazing show
pimp.gif

I was on the right side of the stage next to the tall dude in the green and yea wiz fans are something serious.
roll.gif

That was an amazing show
pimp.gif
word up son I was there too right side of the stage.....I was rollin when my man nose dived into the crowd and nobody caught him..dude took a NiceFAIL

Originally Posted by platanohead22

roll.gif

That was an amazing show
pimp.gif
word up son I was there too right side of the stage.....I was rollin when my man nose dived into the crowd and nobody caught him..dude took a Nice FAIL

I was on the right side next to the tall dude in the green.
The energy from ninjasonik was crazy thats why that dude thought people were gonna catch him

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

funny how yall aint got the CDQ rip..hit me up

nvm..wow dude up there gonna get banned...and the first leak was ripped from his myspace...the itunes one sounds wayyyy bettter

pm'd for CDQ rip...

roll.gif
like seriously but the show was
pimp.gif

I was in the middle, towards the front. It was hard to blaze in there because the security was sniping all the people trying to light blunts. My man breezedthrough the crowd with the quickness and snatched any and every blunt that was lit. I burned through a couple blunts though on the low
pimp.gif

The show was sick though, especially when Currensy came out and they did car service
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom