||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

After hearing this album I'm kind of pissed I have tickets to a show in 2 weeks. Don't even wanna go anymore
roll.gif

Damn I don't even know if I'm going to give this a listen how y'all are talking about this.
laugh.gif
Haven't seen one positive review yet.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

It's going to be hilarious to watch people defend this album.
This
Camera sounds like !**!%#+ Bruno Mars wrote that #@++

I'm just disappointed 

I'm gonna blame Atlantic tho 
frown.gif

Taking opinions with a grain of salt. Cuz I remember the reviews for BAR was that it was trash and I didn't agree after hearing that.

I dont get the whole "cabin fever was for his old fans"...it seemed more out of character than rolling papers.
With that said... only songs i like are on my level, the race and rooftops.

Album is pretty weak

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

theres a reason why he dropped cabin fever....if you didnt know this was gonna be pop then you're pretty dumb.
why dont people understand that MAINSTREAM albums are gonna have songs with mainstream appeal. cabin fever wouldn't have mass radio appeal... ya'll can't be that oblivious... 
I like the album, only song is dont eff with are the girl songs/singles

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

After hearing this album I'm kind of pissed I have tickets to a show in 2 weeks. Don't even wanna go anymore
roll.gif
Judging by your track record, you probably won't.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

roll.gif
Judging by your track record, you probably won't.

mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't hate the album, just not feeling it. I'll listen to Cabin Fever instead.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Pretty good imo...

No shot but I've never heard you say anything negative about any song/album or anything
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Not mad that's very #based of you
laugh.gif
 QFT, my dude might be one of the nicest critics on here. I agree with him though. 

Back
Top Bottom