The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant get cancel. That script is easily detectable. If youre lucky you will get away with it. If they decided to check, that script would be the first to go.
Ifrost, care to explain how the server side would detect the difference between a person and a script invoking the javascript onClick event client-side?

If you can't, you shouldn't be spreading misinformation.

Ifrost, care to explain how the server side would detect the difference between a person and a script invoking the javascript onClick event client-side?

Can someone give this man Meg number please. She'll go into detail with you on that.

Lately I've been working on an rsvp bot...

And yes gammas should be TLO, but why use that basic bot? Seems so easy and detectable.
You are right.   Its basic, easy to install, and it works.    Best part is, its FREE.    

Care to share what makes you think this script easy to detect?   

You are right.   Its basic, easy to install, and it works.    Best part is, its FREE.    

Care to share what makes you think this script easy to detect?   
The Fact that it has ZERO mouse Movement.

Obviously you have not been keeping up with this thread.  Noone is making up anything regarding this, it has been proved many times, and multiple users on this Forum have been Megged.

How does one go about using that script correctly?  I know that it is an add to cart script, but I didn't see the mouse movements in the script.  Also, would it work on something that is not a TLO release?

So how do you use it correctly?
Can someone give this man Meg number please. She'll go into detail with you on that.
Banned like how? I saw his previous thread he made pertaining to that add to cart extension. I used one about 9 months ago and everything was on the up and up.@iFr0st
There is no correct way to use the old script, it has to be modified. These instructions have already been giving throughout this thread, so if you missed out, browse the thread and your Questions will be answered. 

gee, I do realize that it has been mentioned previously in the thread, and some of us are not only reading through the thread, but also learning how to use and write our own script, it's a lot of information to take in at once.  I understand how the thread works, and I respect the idea that we should learn how to manipulate the script for ourselves. However, if there is perhaps a person that would like to share a method in which we can correct this basic script, or point us in the right direction to said correction until we get to that point, there are those out there that would greatly appreciate said person.  I do respect the sneaker game, what it has become and plan to adapt to the current state of affairs.

I meant get cancel. That script is easily detectable. If youre lucky you will get away with it. If they decided to check, that script would be the first to go.

i saw the post and was like alright - he is using GIT so he must know what he is doing.  

then i see the code.  lol.

i hope everyone bites and uses that script.

between this and crappy Add-To-Cart services - they are actually helping by getting people flagged by nike.

Last edited:
ES, I was serious about that book reference that I asked you for.  When I get into trying to write a script, I'd like to be able to say that I didn't go all the way.  Please advise for you and a few others that I can see are at the top of the heap as far as this thread goes.  I would appreciate all the help that I can get.

Funny the limit was 2 and no tlo (according to answers via their twitter) last week. Now its 1 and tlo.

Glad i got my 2 pair on lock at fnl already

Oh **** ...my bad yall right I see the NDC tweet now ...so its not TLO, thats good news for me actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom