****The Philladelpia Phillies have won the 2008 World Series. Congratulations!****

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Dudes is sallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllltyyyyyyyyyyy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yall hatin $++ dudes can't tell me NOTHIN.

THE CURSE IS BROKEN! MR PERFECT FT GODDAMN WIN
eyes.gif
Savor it. That will be the last professional 'chipthat Philly gets for a long time.

congrats to the phils

NOW LETS GET READY FOR THE YANKS TO SIGN EVERYBODY !!!!!!!!! :LOL

Congrats to the Philly fans. I was hoping the Rays could bring it back to Tampa but oh well.

I think this was a great series except for the rain delay. Every game was close and either team could have won except for game 4 of course. The Rays had anamazing season hopefully they can get back in the post season next year...

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

MLB

alien.gif

This is why baseball will remain behind football and basketball.

why?
Beacause they are constantly making up rules as they go.

What a horrible horrible series and season.
What rule was made up? What are you talking about exactly?

If a game is rained out before play begins, it is rescheduled for a later date. If a game is called after play begins but before 4 1/2 innings have been completed (if the home team is ahead) or five innings have been completed (if the visitors are ahead or the game is tied), the game is not an official game. The umpire declares "No Game," the game is played in its entirety at a later date, and statistics compiled during the game are not counted. Games that are stopped after they become official games count in the standings (unless the game is tied, in which case it is replayed from the beginning), and statistics compiled during the game are counted.

Oh ok.

What a horrible ending to a great baseball season. The Philadelphia Phillies won the World Series.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That's just wack.

"We are the Philadelphia Phillies, and our first name is, Philadelphia"
laugh.gif

Call me ignorant as far as statistics show, but is it safe to say Brad Lidge had one of the best seasons for a closer? He walked a lot of people, which is adownside, yet that can work to his advantage because he always got out of a jam.

Horrible way for it to end. I didn't even see it, I was watching Suns/Spurs.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Dudes is sallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllltyyyyyyyyyyy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Savor it. That will be the last professional 'chip that Philly gets for a long time.
Seriously, Philly still sucks
laugh.gif

Keep on hating guys.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yall dudes would be trolling us Philly dudes like crazy if the Rays won in 7. How does it feel?
laugh.gif

Cole World Series MVP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. What a feeling. I am a casual baseball fan but this stillfeels awesome. It's just so great for the city of Philly to get a championship. No city deserved one more.

whatever to all who are hatin but in 27yrs of life i finally get to party on broad st!!!! see you guys down there

20 years from now, i will always remember this season as the season of the devil rays.... sorry philly, but the rays are the story of the 2008 season.

oifx35.jpg

Seeing a whole lot of this in here

Seriously, Philly still sucks image

And your fav team doesn't even though they haven't won it this year, huh?

oifx35.jpg

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

20 years from now, i will always remember this season as the season of the devil rays.... sorry philly, but the rays are the story of the 2008 season.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Quite humorous....

Keep on hating guys.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yall dudes would be trolling us Philly dudes like crazy if the Rays won in 7. How does it feel?
laugh.gif
I feel great. How about you?

No one cared about the World Series except die hard baseball fans, Phillies fans and Rays bandwagoners.

I want to see how angry FOX is going to be after these ratings come out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Savor it. That will be the last professional 'chip that Philly gets for a long time.
Seriously, Philly still sucks
laugh.gif

ZEF8H8EX.jpg

Come on, brother. It ain't all bad

ohwell.gif

Keep on hating guys.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I feel great. How about you?

No one cared about the World Series except die hard baseball fans, Phillies fans and Rays bandwagoners.

I want to see how angry FOX is going to be after these ratings come out
laugh.gif
No way can it be worse than an Spurs - Cavs Finals

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously, NBA heads trying to get smart in here is $*!!@#* comedy

Back
Top Bottom