****The Philladelpia Phillies have won the 2008 World Series. Congratulations!****

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Keep on hating guys.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yall dudes would be trolling us Philly dudes like crazy if the Rays won in 7. How does it feel?
laugh.gif
I feel great. How about you?

No one cared about the World Series except die hard baseball fans, Phillies fans and Rays bandwagoners.

I want to see how angry FOX is going to be after these ratings come out
laugh.gif
oifx35.jpg

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Keep on hating guys.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yall dudes would be trolling us Philly dudes like crazy if the Rays won in 7. How does it feel?
laugh.gif
I feel great. How about you?

No one cared about the World Series except die hard baseball fans, Phillies fans and Rays bandwagoners.

I want to see how angry FOX is going to be after these ratings come out
laugh.gif
oifx35.jpg
Go play PS3 or something.

I know I'm a bitter Cubs fan, but I didn't watch more than 5 minutes of this world series. I saw when the Rays tied it before the game was post-poned,but that was it.

I didn't give a damn after the Cubs lost. Period.

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

20 years from now, i will always remember this season as the season of the devil rays.... sorry philly, but the rays are the story of the 2008 season.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Quite humorous....

rays may be the story, but the phils are the champs, and that's all that matters

laugh.gif
at this

UPDATE, 9:06 p.m.: According to the AP, a bunch of Phillies fans drove to Delaware today to heckle the Rays at their hotel.

eek.gif
streets are going down..... Someone riding on top of a car shirtlessand people climbing on street lights
laugh.gif

poor met fans
laugh.gif
phils WS champs
pimp.gif

Seriously, Philly still sucks image

And your fav team doesn't even though they haven't won it this year, huh?

oifx35.jpg

My team didn't suck, they just didn't win it this season
laugh.gif
. Btw 126 years in existence and you barely won your 2nd World Series?
roll.gif
Like I said before Philly still sucks
pimp.gif

I'm not even saying the Rays weren't a great story. It's just the people that like to automatically throw salt on us when we accomplish anythingsince it's the cool thing to do in America.

But all I know is, watching the playoffs made me a baseball fan. I wouldn't be surprised if Tampa takes it all next year.

CHAMPS AT LAST! CHAMPS AT LAST! THANK YOU PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES! WE ARE CHAMPS AT LAST!

SEE YOU FRIDAY AT 12 AT THE PARADE!!!!!!!!!
20TH AND MARKET!!!!

Tampa will be right back at it again next year
pimp.gif

I can't wait until the Yankees pick up the pieces and it's a 3-way competition between the Rays, Red Sox, and Yankees in the AL East
eek.gif
eek.gif

seriously, its very lame how some of you are trying to take away from the Phillies...

very, very lame.... and im a Mets fan...

Congrats Phillies... we'll see you next spring

Btw 126 years in existence and you barely won your 2nd World Series?

Taking the series 4 games to 1 is barely winning?
laugh.gif

Give it a rest.
laugh.gif

Barely as in it took you a 126 years to rack up your second title. The Marlins have won two titles in their 16 years of existence. Enjoy thetitle, even though you are nothing more than an admitted casual fan
eyes.gif

I just got back from Broad St., if anyone saw a silver SUV with an Asian kid standing out of the sunroof with 2 camera's screaming GO PHILLIES, that was meLOL

Originally Posted by So Slickening

I just got back from Broad St., if anyone saw a silver SUV with an Asian kid standing out of the sunroof with 2 camera's screaming GO PHILLIES, that was me LOL
that was you?
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was at the bus stop just
roll.gif
at all the crazy ppl. Props to the Phillies
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

Originally Posted by So Slickening

I just got back from Broad St., if anyone saw a silver SUV with an Asian kid standing out of the sunroof with 2 camera's screaming GO PHILLIES, that was me LOL
that was you?
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was at the bus stop just
roll.gif
at all the crazy ppl. Props to the Phillies
pimp.gif
Yeah dude
roll.gif
was one of the best feelings of my life. Firsttime experiencing a sports championship. I felt like I had frostbite and I was creasing the @@#+ out of my dunks trying to bend my body from the passenger seatthrough the sunroof but I didn't care. It felt like everybody forgot about everything and just got together and celebrated as a city. And it's Philly,when does that ever happen?

Go Phils
pimp.gif

102908_victorino_600.jpg

Congratulations to the 2008 Philadelphia Phillies.
That being said, Shane Victorino will forever be on my !@+% list. $@%! this guy.

Charlie Manuel, class act, all the way. Had the pleasure of meeting and talking with him during the NLCS.

Back
Top Bottom