THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

are those returned shoes that randomly popped up on eastbay? damn, i'm hesitate to pull the trigger not knowing if they are in their original condition....
eyes.gif

are those returned shoes that randomly popped up on eastbay? damn, i'm hesitate to pull the trigger not knowing if they are in their original condition....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by torres

eyes.gif

I'm sure they have to be basically DS for eastbay to sell them again. If they're messed up, call Eastbay and get a giftcard or something.
wink.gif

eyes.gif

I'm sure they have to be basically DS for eastbay to sell them again. If they're messed up, call Eastbay and get a giftcard or something.
wink.gif

eyes.gif

they were most likely just tried on once and returned. shouldn't be a big deal, if it is Eastbay has a real good return policy so you'd be able to return them no problem

eyes.gif

they were most likely just tried on once and returned. shouldn't be a big deal, if it is Eastbay has a real good return policy so you'd be able to return them no problem

Originally Posted by mikewhit001

Did the sprites drop in GA at anywhere other than Jimmy Jazz at South Dekalb??

they dropped at HOH , did this jimmy jazz place get the solar reds?

Originally Posted by mikewhit001

Did the sprites drop in GA at anywhere other than Jimmy Jazz at South Dekalb??

they dropped at HOH , did this jimmy jazz place get the solar reds?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

still need Navy and Cool Grey v2s in sz10
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
my local ftl and fta still have the cool grey's in alot of sizes but still for retail

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

still need Navy and Cool Grey v2s in sz10
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
my local ftl and fta still have the cool grey's in alot of sizes but still for retail

Originally Posted by shump

Originally Posted by jeff3424

*still patiently waiting for Solars to pop up on Eastbay*
does eastbay have a set date for these? 
We do not have a set release date for the Solar Red's. In fact, we just received our shipment in for them last night, but they are not available for sale yet.  I would recommend checking our website whenever you get a chance, as they may pop up on our website sometime this weekend once they are available for sale.  Our product number for them is 56849600 if you want it.

Lebron 8 link:  http://bit.ly/km8CNC

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by shump

Originally Posted by jeff3424

*still patiently waiting for Solars to pop up on Eastbay*
does eastbay have a set date for these? 
We do not have a set release date for the Solar Red's. In fact, we just received our shipment in for them last night, but they are not available for sale yet.  I would recommend checking our website whenever you get a chance, as they may pop up on our website sometime this weekend once they are available for sale.  Our product number for them is 56849600 if you want it.

Lebron 8 link:  http://bit.ly/km8CNC

EastbayRep - Ray

tried doing a phone order for solars on eastbay...at first she said yes i can order then she placed me on hold and said yeah thats not available for purchase yet...thought id give it a shot....thanks tho ray

tried doing a phone order for solars on eastbay...at first she said yes i can order then she placed me on hold and said yeah thats not available for purchase yet...thought id give it a shot....thanks tho ray

Back
Top Bottom