THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by alidinak

tried doing a phone order for solars on eastbay...at first she said yes i can order then she placed me on hold and said yeah thats not available for purchase yet...thought id give it a shot....thanks tho ray
same here. they told me that phone orders can't be placed till they're up on the site. I asked when that would be and they didn' know

tried doing a phone order for solars on eastbay...at first she said yes i can order then she placed me on hold and said yeah thats not available for purchase yet...thought id give it a shot....thanks tho ray
same here. they told me that phone orders can't be placed till they're up on the site. I asked when that would be and they didn' know

Ha, good try.  I have no idea when they will become available for sale, since we are waiting on a reply from someone in charge of them and they are currently busy doing something else.  I guess the best thing to do is try calling in every once in a while, otherwise, if I see them become available for sale, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Ha, good try.  I have no idea when they will become available for sale, since we are waiting on a reply from someone in charge of them and they are currently busy doing something else.  I guess the best thing to do is try calling in every once in a while, otherwise, if I see them become available for sale, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

I am copping both pair, but was just wondering which one is more limited? The solar reds or the Sprites? Or is Nike just hyping both of thses up?

I am copping both pair, but was just wondering which one is more limited? The solar reds or the Sprites? Or is Nike just hyping both of thses up?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray

theyre probably deciding which random past shoe to drop next friday at 8am like the jordan retro 11 cool grey this morning...ha

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray

theyre probably deciding which random past shoe to drop next friday at 8am like the jordan retro 11 cool grey this morning...ha

will these be *excluded from discount on Eastbay? the blacks/greys aren't, but I since these are limited I thought I'd ask

will these be *excluded from discount on Eastbay? the blacks/greys aren't, but I since these are limited I thought I'd ask

Originally Posted by jeff3424

It appears that the Solar Red's may be discountable, but I am not able to confirm this until they are active in our system.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by jeff3424

It appears that the Solar Red's may be discountable, but I am not able to confirm this until they are active in our system.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

Does anyone know how they would go about cleaning the material on the v2s?
I´m on vacation and got drunk and went running in the forest smh. Dirt and all everywhere, any tips would be greatly appreciated!

What are you trying to clean the flywire and the soles?  I'd try a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser if scrubbing them with a damp cloth doesn't work.  You can probably throw the laces in the washer if they're dirty too...

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

Does anyone know how they would go about cleaning the material on the v2s?
I´m on vacation and got drunk and went running in the forest smh. Dirt and all everywhere, any tips would be greatly appreciated!

What are you trying to clean the flywire and the soles?  I'd try a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser if scrubbing them with a damp cloth doesn't work.  You can probably throw the laces in the washer if they're dirty too...

None of the Lebrons were discountable straight away, so I wouldn't expect the Solars to be. I also doubt they'll be around long enough to be discounted.

None of the Lebrons were discountable straight away, so I wouldn't expect the Solars to be. I also doubt they'll be around long enough to be discounted.

Just called Champs in Arden, they said they only have a 8 and 12 in the Solar Reds 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom