THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I dont care what anyone says, but Eastbay has come a LONG way with the Customer Service they are providing. For those who have problems ON HERE they try and resolve it. Thats like saving the lazy folks who wont complain to them a step lol.

If Nikestore had a rep on here do you realize how much more their online sales would be? I mean small businesses online could learn a thing or two.

I commend them.

I dont care what anyone says, but Eastbay has come a LONG way with the Customer Service they are providing. For those who have problems ON HERE they try and resolve it. Thats like saving the lazy folks who wont complain to them a step lol.

If Nikestore had a rep on here do you realize how much more their online sales would be? I mean small businesses online could learn a thing or two.

I commend them.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I commend them.
agreed. Eastbay rep has been really helpful on here

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I commend them.
agreed. Eastbay rep has been really helpful on here

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

just looked couldn't find those solars for 159.99 like you said on eBay?
i just looked too and it seems to have been removed. I'm wondering if the seller made a mistake.

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

just looked couldn't find those solars for 159.99 like you said on eBay?
i just looked too and it seems to have been removed. I'm wondering if the seller made a mistake.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

Does anyone know how they would go about cleaning the material on the v2s?
I´m on vacation and got drunk and went running in the forest smh. Dirt and all everywhere, any tips would be greatly appreciated!

What are you trying to clean the flywire and the soles?  I'd try a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser if scrubbing them with a damp cloth doesn't work.  You can probably throw the laces in the washer if they're dirty too...

The flywire I managed to clean. I will definitely try the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, thanks for the tip. The only other thing I need help with would be the rest of the shoe as in like the material on the toe and rest of the shoe.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

Does anyone know how they would go about cleaning the material on the v2s?
I´m on vacation and got drunk and went running in the forest smh. Dirt and all everywhere, any tips would be greatly appreciated!

What are you trying to clean the flywire and the soles?  I'd try a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser if scrubbing them with a damp cloth doesn't work.  You can probably throw the laces in the washer if they're dirty too...

The flywire I managed to clean. I will definitely try the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, thanks for the tip. The only other thing I need help with would be the rest of the shoe as in like the material on the toe and rest of the shoe.

sheikh valley fair had an 8.5 today. i went in store and saw it on display. they definitely look more pink in person, but that's not stopping me from getting them. sheikh also had all 4 of the lows, dunno if fsr though.

sheikh valley fair had an 8.5 today. i went in store and saw it on display. they definitely look more pink in person, but that's not stopping me from getting them. sheikh also had all 4 of the lows, dunno if fsr though.

A very limited number of Champs stores got the Solar Red's...they are going to sell out in most places by the end of the weekend...guaranteed!

FTL/FTA/HOH will not be getting them...don't know about anyone else...

Good luck...

JM

A very limited number of Champs stores got the Solar Red's...they are going to sell out in most places by the end of the weekend...guaranteed!

FTL/FTA/HOH will not be getting them...don't know about anyone else...

Good luck...

JM

Miami nights better release in the states............
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif