THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by bib10

Drake  wore miami low

As much as I hate that dude for dissing Big Sean, he is 
pimp.gif
 for wearing the Miaimi nights. Not that that effects my decision on buying them. I always was.

Originally Posted by bib10

Drake  wore miami low

pimp.gif
 for wearing the Miaimi nights. Not that that effects my decision on buying them. I always was.

Gottips3 wrote:
pimp.gif

watch the vid on sole, he definitely has no more beef with Big Sean lol.

Gottips3 wrote:
pimp.gif

got lucky.

Solar Reds were avail at champs (had 11 and 11.5)

Great thing i came in this thread though cuz i woulda just copped the
11 and bounced. These things run tight (and this is coming from a guy
who buys all his nike basketball shoes in 11).

Go half up or at least... try them on.

They fit almost like Air Max running shoes.

Beautiful sneaker nonetheless

Btw... this is my first post ever in a Lebron thread.

If these solars were enough to convert me, that says a ton.

Elle.

got lucky.

Solar Reds were avail at champs (had 11 and 11.5)

Great thing i came in this thread though cuz i woulda just copped the
11 and bounced. These things run tight (and this is coming from a guy
who buys all his nike basketball shoes in 11).

Go half up or at least... try them on.

They fit almost like Air Max running shoes.

Beautiful sneaker nonetheless

Btw... this is my first post ever in a Lebron thread.

If these solars were enough to convert me, that says a ton.

Elle.

Originally Posted by jst628

Gottips3 wrote:
pimp.gif

thats a cover up, of course he would say that in Detroit. There are to many "Boi" references in Im on one for him to be cool with Sean. lol

Originally Posted by jst628

Gottips3 wrote:
pimp.gif

thats a cover up, of course he would say that in Detroit. There are to many "Boi" references in Im on one for him to be cool with Sean. lol

I wore my solar reds last night to the movies and I feel like these are maybe one of my top favs in my collection. Couldn't keep my eyes off of them. I also got stopped a couple times about these. Patiently waiting on these Miami nights!!!!

I wore my solar reds last night to the movies and I feel like these are maybe one of my top favs in my collection. Couldn't keep my eyes off of them. I also got stopped a couple times about these. Patiently waiting on these Miami nights!!!!

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Does anyone know how they would go about cleaning the material on the v2s?
I´m on vacation and got drunk and went running in the forest smh. Dirt and all everywhere, any tips would be greatly appreciated!

What are you trying to clean the flywire and the soles?  I'd try a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser if scrubbing them with a damp cloth doesn't work.  You can probably throw the laces in the washer if they're dirty too...

The flywire I managed to clean. I will definitely try the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, thanks for the tip. The only other thing I need help with would be the rest of the shoe as in like the material on the toe and rest of the shoe.

Just throw in wash machine. Seriously, I was shoes all the time w/o any problems. Then let them air dry for a day or two. Take the insole out when drying.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Does anyone know how they would go about cleaning the material on the v2s?
I´m on vacation and got drunk and went running in the forest smh. Dirt and all everywhere, any tips would be greatly appreciated!

What are you trying to clean the flywire and the soles?  I'd try a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser if scrubbing them with a damp cloth doesn't work.  You can probably throw the laces in the washer if they're dirty too...

The flywire I managed to clean. I will definitely try the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, thanks for the tip. The only other thing I need help with would be the rest of the shoe as in like the material on the toe and rest of the shoe.

Just throw in wash machine. Seriously, I was shoes all the time w/o any problems. Then let them air dry for a day or two. Take the insole out when drying.

Back
Top Bottom